Chapter 1️⃣6️⃣ Surprises and Welcomes

This chapter is dedicated to kayleighjaneellis she is he first to comment and honestly she really made me want to continue this book! All the way!

Eric's POV (I know y'all love meh :')

I looked at Selena as tears were welling up in her eyes. I looked at her and we made eye contact.

She smiled at me and I smiled back before she put Sophie down and ran over to me.

She hugged me tight and kissed my cheeks every so softly. "Thank you," she whispered in my ear.

How did she know it was my idea?

She let go of me and went to everyone and hugged them.

Grandma, Ella, Merc, Mars, Ava, Noah, everyone.

Suddenly I hear I loud happy yell.

"DADDDDYYYYYYYY!" A little girl screams.

I turn around and Sophie is running up to me. I bend down and she leaps into my arms.

"Whew youy gow?" She asked me softly.

"Sorry pumpkin. I'm here now," I say as she smiles at me.

"Daddy? Who is this?" Mercury asks. Marcus right beside her. Along with Ella.

"This is your little sister. Sophie. Sophie, this is your big sisters Mercury and Ella. And your big brother Marcus," I said.

Sophie smiled and wiggled in my arms. I put her down and she quickly hugged Mercury.

"Hi Bwig Swiswer!" Mercury smiled and hugged her back.

"Hi little sister!" Mercury said and Sophie smiled so big.

She let go and hugged Marcus. "Hi Bwig Bwower!" She smiled.

"Hello little sister!" He smiled back at her wrapping her arms around her. She snuggled into his shirt and smelled him.

"You swell gwoood!" She says smelling him again.

"Thank you," he said letting go of her. She smiled and walked over to Ella.

"Hi Bwiggester Swiswer!" She hugged Ella's legs.

Ella removed Sophie's hands and Sophie's face instantly fell. I was sure to be scolding Ella for that. After all she did today to help for the surprise. Geez.

Ella bent down and wrapped her hands around Sophie so Sophie can have her arms around her neck . Sophie's face lit up and she smiled so big and rightly help Ella.

"Hi my little sister," Ella said smiling.

I smiled on approval as I looked around to see everyone's eyes on us. Most women had tears in their eyes. Everyone else just smiled madly.

Selena looked so happy as tears rolled down her cheeks.

She walked over to me and kissed me long and hard. Right infront of the kids. And everyone else.

I smirked into the kiss and she pulled away from me smiling.

Selena's POV
AT NIGHT AFTER MOST PPL LEFT

I say on the couch watching as Sophie, Mercury, and Marcus were playing with the Lego. Ella was talking to my cousin Maxine.

Ari and Jack are talking to Linda and everyone else went home. Even AVA, NOAH, and THE KIDS!

I was sat and looked at the little bundle of joys that I have. The couch dips and I looked over to see Eric.

"Eric," I smiled as he wrapped his arm around me. He smiled and kissed my head.

"I know that this isn't how you expected to have a father for your daughter. But I will try my best in every way possible. I promise," he said.

I looked at him with adoration. "I know. And I will try my best," I said as he smiled.

"I'm going to get these kids home so they can sleep. It's getting late," he said as he removes his arm from around me.

"No, Stay. The kids can stay in the special room I had made for them. Or they can all sleep in the master bedroom with us," I smiled.

"Us?"

"Yes. Me and you. We are going to be married soon. Am I right? We might as well share our bedroom now. You guys and Linda can move in here. The kids already have a room prepared. And tonight you, Sophie, Mercury, Marcus and Ella if she wants can all sleep in the same bed. Just like a happy family," I said smiling.

He was smiling so big and his eyes lit up. He nodded eagerly.

Later that night.

We were all squeezed into the king sized bed. Me, Merc, Mars, Soph, and Eric.

"Mowmmy," Soph asked from her laying position on my stomach.

"Yes?" I asked as Mercury snuggled into my right side.

"Cwan you swing fwo us?" She asked.

"Please?" Mars asked as he wraps his arms around me from my left side.

"Okay," I whisper as my right hand is playing wish Eric's hair.

I sing softly as they all fall asleep.

Well... Except Eric. He opens his eyes and looks at me in awe.

"Your voice. It's... Angelic," he said as he cups my cheeks. I giggle because he almost hit Mercury and Sophie.

He leans in and attached his lips to mine. Slowly he licks my lips and I open every slower. He groans when I slightly pull his hair. Sophie stirs and I pull away. I smirk as he groans. I peck his lips once more and whisper a 'Thanks.'

He lays back down and I play with his hair as he falls asleep. I look at my kids and my... Partner? And I smile.

*****