Chapter 1️⃣3️⃣ Fuck off!

Selena's POV

Sophie and Eric hit it off pretty well. It was kinda weird at the beginning... But they did well.

When she asked who he was. He right away said her dad. I was hesitant at first but soon said relaxed. I loved how they were so happy. It made me happy to see her like that.

I was currently on my way to Eric's house to meet the kids. I parked infront of the building and walked in. It was nice but it was a small building. I looked around and wonder what a big rich man is doing living here.

I mean no offense.

I walked into the building and the security smiled at me. I smiled back and called Eric to come pick me up.

"Hello princess. Here yet?" I don't know why he thinks we are already engaged.

"Hey Eric. Actually I'm downstairs. Come get me?" I asked.

"Be down in a sec," I hung up and waited for him.

He came out the elevator and looked me up and down. I was wearing jean shorts and a Flannel top.

"Well princess it's nice you see you," he smirked giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Likewise," I smiled as I hugged him.

We walked into the elevator and he clicked 6th floor. "Let me warn you now. Ella is going to be a bit hard she's suffering the most. She won't except you as her mother. But maybe as her sister? I don't really know. I just can't promise anything. I talked to the twins and told them your their new mommy. And let's just say they are very much happy."

I looked up at him.

"It's okay I understand. Let's just hope for the best," I smiled.

He held my hand in his as we walked out the elevator and into a lobby.

"Oh and this is my grandparents house. We are staying here. I think it's good for us to be around family," he said before walking into one of the houses.

"WE'RE HERE!" Eric yelled.

"ERYYYY!" A little girl came running in. He smiled and picked her up.

"Daddy. Call me daddy," he said smiling.

She nodded and looked over at me. Her cheeks turned red and I smiled making her hide her face Ik Eric's neck.

"Daddy. Is this mommy?" She asked.

"Yes honey. This is mommy," he replied in a tender voice.

"Really?"

"Yes. I am," I smiled as she wiggled out of him and ran up to me.

She hugged my legs and I picked her up wrapping my arms around her.

Her little arms were around me and it made me smile thinking of little Sophie.

"Can I have another sister? Ella doesn't like me," she said a little heart broken.

"Mercury, where is Marcus?"

"Mars?" She asked.

He nodded and a little boy appeared.

"MARCUS! THIS IS OUR MOMMY!" Mercury yelled happily.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes I'm sure! Daddy said so," she said as I put her down.

"Can I have a hug?" He asked slowly walking up to me.

I smiled and bent down opening my arms so he can hug me. His eyes lit up as he saw me wanting a hug too. He threw himself at me and his cute arms were around me neck hugging me tight. I hugged him back as he smiled and kissed me cheek.

"Eric? Is that you?" And older woman came out.

"GRANIE! Look' WE HAVE A MOMMY!" She screamed and I smiled as the woman's face had a hurt yet happy face.

"So nice," she said as she walked up to me.

I set Marcus down and she right away hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back.

My mouth hurts from smiling. Literally.

"I'm Linda. I'm so happy the kids still have a mother figure in their lives. Really I am! You have kids?"

"I'm in the same situation as Eric. Only one girl. Sophie. Thank you. I hope I don't let you all down," I say.

"OH OFCOURSE NOT! Come come lets eat!" Linda excitedly said. We Walk into the dinning room and sit down.

"Where is Ella? I still haven't met her," I say realizing I really want to meet her.

"What is it that you want from me?" A girl that looks broken says.

"Ella! She is our mommy! Don't be mean!" Mercury says.

"She's not my mom. And she's not you or Marcus's mommy!" She says a bit harshly.

"Yes she is. Ella I expect you to be good. Please," her grandma says.

"Your agreeing with this?!? Jesus Christ," she huffs.

"ELLA! Behave yourself. I am now classified as your father and Selena as your mother!" Eric yells.

"MY MOM IS FUCKING DEAD! MAYBE THIS PEICE OF SHIT SHOULD BE TOO!"

"ELLA! DO NOT USE THESE WORDS. NOW AND NEVER. SELENA IS YOUR MOM! GET THAT THROW YOUR THICK HEAD! AND DON'T YOU EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE BEING DEAD! I WILL TAKE AWAY EVERYTHING. AND MAKE YOU STAY IN YOUR ROOM TILL YOU RESPECT YOUR MORHER AND ME!" I look at Eric.

"FUCK YOU ALL! GO DIE IM A HOLE WHERE YOU ALL BELONG!" Ella storms off.

Mercury was in tears and Marcus was holding her. Linda was holding the both of them.

"Eric. Please, Relax. I'll go talk to her," I whisper. He nods as he walked away.

I follow to where she stormed off to. I hear faint sniffles and walk to the door that you could hear her cries.

I knock on the door. "Fuck. Off." I ignore that and slowly walk in.

She looks at me and her tear stained face looks at me with anger and hatred.

"I said fuck off," she lets fresh tears roll as she says this.

"I just want to talk to you. Please," I say my voice cracking. She doesn't respond so I walking and close the door.

I sit beside her on the bed and hesitantly wrap my arms around her.

She seems surprised by this but soon more tears come as she hugs me so tight. She cries into my shoulder. I hug her and run circles around her back.

"Your hugs. They remind me of her. Grandma has a decent hug but yours are just like hers. Like my moms," she cries even more.

I have tears in my eyes.