C H A P T E R T H R E E

Stephanie's POV
(The baby is due in 2 weeks)

Samantha and I were on the way to the hospital for my doctors appointment. My baby is due in no time. And I can't wait. Her room is so cute. Yes, you heard me.

It's a GIRL!

No surprise there. I think girls run in the family. Hopefully the next time it's a boy.

We stopped at a red light and I turn to Samantha.

"Happy?" I ask as I rub my big stomach.

"Happy? Is that even a question? I'm more than happy!" She says smiling.

I smile at how happy my girls are. I wish Selena was here. Too bad she had after school for the Fashion Show. She's a really good designer.

"I'm happy, you're happy," I say as I start driving again as the light turns green. Just as I'm almost onto the next road. A car comes swerving into me.

I hear my daughters death striking scream as the car flips. It's flips, multiple times. Until it stops.

I can still her Samantha's screaming.

"Mom! Oh shit, you're bleeding! Ugh, my head! Your stomach, mom! The baby!" She screams, instantly I try to move my hands to my belly but they are already there.

"Honey, Samantha. My Will, it's, it's under my bed in a box. Everything is there. Please watch over Sophi-" I slowly close my eyes as I hear one last death scream from Samantha.

Samantha's POV

I can feel my arms, open.

"Help! Someone! My mom, get us out! Please, she's pregnant! Help, please, anyone! Please," I scream as I feel the glass in my skin, sink in.

I hear ambulance sirens and I start to cry even more as I look at my moms body.

She's breathing.

Ace's POV

I was driving with Annabelle in the passenger seat. She was arguing with me until we watch in horror as someone hits another car. And the car goes flipping everywhere. Once it lands everyone around us is just staring at it.

"Anne, wait here. Don't move!" I say as I get out the car and running over to the upside down car.

I hear a girl scream. "Help! Someone! My mom, get us out! Please, she's pregnant! Help, please, anyone! Please," She screams. Instantly I grab my phone from my pocket to call an ambulance.

Hearing the sirens I understand someone was smart enough to call before me.

"It's okay little girl. We are going to get you out. Don't you worry. Your coming out. We are on it. Is your pregnant mom breathing?" I ask as I motion for the ambulance to hurry the fuck up.

"Please, she's bleeding. She's suppose to give birth in two weeks. My sister and dad, they aren't with us. But please help my mom!" She cries.

"Okay, don't worry. I promise, I'll get you out. Just breathe," I say trying to ease everything.

"Sir, please step away. We will be taking care of them. Stand back," some guy says.

"No please! I want him with me!" The little girls voice sounds so dead.

"Very well then. Please step back so we can get them out."