Chapter 2️⃣3️⃣

Selena's POV

I smiled at the 78 students infront of me.

"I'm so glad you guys made it! I know this isn't the ideal trip for you boys. But don't worry tomorrow at my fiancé'a companies I can guarantee that you'll have a better time then you have here."

"As for you girls! Enjoy it today! All the dress making! You guys can deign your dresses. And if I like them. I'll have Ella give ya a ring!" I smile.

"Oh! And my food is better then any other food!" I say excitedly.

"Nope," I hear my oh so sweet fiancé say.

I turn to look at him and I force a smile.

"Oh come on Eric! My food will always be better! We got the best chefs!" I say.

"Oh come on!" He argues.

"It's the truth," Ella says.

There are cheers and a little "Ohhh," going around.

"Thanks Ella," I say smiling.

Eric fakes being hurt making people laugh at him. "Ouch! Stabbed me right in the heart! Like in the middle! Your killing me princess!" He exclaimed.

"AWH! HE CALLED YOU HIS PRINCESS!!" Some girl screams making other girls squeal.

Ella blushes and I smile.

"She is my princess. And this-" he puts his arms around me. "- is my queen," I lean into his touch and smile.

All the girls scream and the guys watch amused. Some kid pipes up. "Dude! Where are you getting lessons? These chicks are digging you deep!"

"Oh don't worry dude. Tomorrow you'll learn anything and everything you want to learn!"

"Except learn how to play girls. You don't want to go threw what I'm about to put him threw," I say.

The kids snicker and I smile. "Good luck dude,"

"Sucks' no sex!" A kid yells.

"She ain't getting the D!" Another yells.

  "Tell me how it ends!" I laugh at this one.

"What color flowers should I bring to your funeral?" A girl asks.

Everyone laughs as Eric has a look of fear.

"Don't worry kids. I'll spear him. He should learn his lesson."

"Okay let's get this all started!" I say and shrug off Eric's arm.

Later at home when everyone is in their room sleeping except Eric and Selena.

I ignore the moron and walk to my closet. He follows me and strip off my cloths, bra and underwear. I throw them into the basket, slide on underwear and pull on a big shirt.

I walk out and to the bathroom. I get to the bathroom and brush my teeth. As I finished brushing Eric comes in. I wash my face and hands. While he brushes his teeth.

He begins to wash his face and wash his hands as I tie my hair up into a pony tail. I walk out the bathroom and straight to bed. I get in and pull the covers up to my thighs and rest my back against the head board.

I reach for my book that's on the table until I feel a hand on my hips. I let go of the book and turn back to Eric.

"What?" I ask rudely.

"Can we talk?" He asks.

"Talk about what? How you just decided to ignore me and our kids all the sudden for 2 months. You didn't even hold me while we were sleeping. Let alone say goodnight. You completely ignored me. Do you know the amount of pain you caused me and our kids?!"

I lashed out.

"You FÜCKING made me feel like your cheating! And we aren't even married yet! You making me rethink all my decisions! All of them. You can't just do this! Because I didn't get pregnant! Just because the first time we made love I didn't end up pregnant! What were the chances? 50%? Ya. And 50% not. So guess what we didn't get pregnant! And it's not my fault. And it is most certainly not our kids fault!"

I couldn't contain it anymore.

"We could have tried again! But instead you ignored me. Ignored our kids! Our kids. Ha! They are my kids! If anything you are just a stranger livid amongst them! I am the one who acts like the real parent here! You want me to get pregnant when you act like this? Your crazy!"

By now I was in tears.

"You were suppose to tell me it's okay and we can try again! But instead you being the dick you are ignored me! For no FÜCKING reason! I really loath you for that. I truly do. If you think I am about to get pregnant with you acting like th-"

I'm brutally stopped by lips.

The lips I've missed for 2 months. Lips I so eagerly wanted to eat. Lips that have me craving them all the time. Lip that belonged to Eric.

I pushed him away and signed.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"Sorry? Sorry!" I was k angry yet I felt so bad.

"Look. I know you upset about me not getting pregnant. But what the hell do you think I was feeling?" I ask.

"Maybe. Just maybe. We could have gotten pregnant if we tried once we found out I wasn't pregnant."

"But no. You wanted to ignore me," I say heart broken. "You need to understand we are a family now. You have four kids. Four kids! Who by the way have been asking about you."

"You need to make it up to them. And make it up to me," I said, "until then. You are not going to kiss me. Touch me. And look at me with love.  Cause I will be looking at you with hatred."

With that I turned around. I turned off the light and let the darkness consume me as my tears dry on my cheeks.