Chapter 1️⃣2️⃣ Dates and Dresses

Selena's POV

"What happened to my face?" I ask as I look at my self in the mirror.

"I put makeup," Ava causally replies.

"No I mean why so much?" I ask.

"What the hell do you mean? You look sexy!" She says like its the most obvious thing ever.

"Mmkay," I sing. I walk to the closet and Ava trails behind me

"Why is you closet as big as my kitchen?" Ava asks.

"I know right! I'm only using half of it!"

"Yup! The other will be for ERIC!" She sings.

"Funny," I say as I walk to my dresses side.

"Seriously. I have a good feeling," I smile at what she thinks.

"Me too," I say as we continue to look through the dresses.

"Why do you have so many dresses that look so official?" She asks.

"Meetings," I love my job as I have my own cloths line. Stephanie's but I hate the little meetings and the big ones too. I model once in a while and my manager is amazing. Also known as Ava.

"Your my manger stupid!"

"Geez sorry," I laugh and we begin our dress hunt!

****

I'm wearing a black dress that ends above my knees and let me tell you I look damn good!

I smile satisfied.

"Okay he should be here any minute!" Ava chirped so happy.

"Okay," I said slipping my heals on. I grabbed my purse and put my phone, lipstick, mascara, and money.

"Why you packing money?" She asked coldly.

"What if he ends up a douche?" I ask.

She looks at me like ice grown two heads. "What?" I ask.

"And tell me 1 good reason why me and Noah would set you up with a douche?" She asked.

I'm stay silent. I was about to open my mouth when the bell rang.

We have a bell?

"YAY! THATS HIM!" She squeals.

"Where is the door with the bell?" She asks.

"Ohh ya! I forgot we had a personal door. With stairs and an elevator. Thanks for reminding me!" I smile thankful.

She chuckles and I take her to the door. I open the door and look at the man infront of me.

"Eric?" My voice sounds so weird. It sounded NOT like a cow dying... Scary.

"Hello, Selena!" He smiled.

He is very attractive. Like a lot. So much! Very much! A little to much...

"Well off you go!" Ava says.

"Can I say bye to the kids?" I ask.

"Fine! JAX! JAZ!" She screams.

The kids come running in with Miley right after. I giggle at her panting.

"Was it hide and seek? Or tag?" I ask.

"Catchers," she breaths out.

"Okay, tag and catchers are the same thing!" Ava laughs as I say this.

"Ya whatever," she says still panting.

"Sorry Hun," I smile.

"Auntie? Where you going with the big man over there?" Jax asks.

"Ya where you going with the big pretty prince?" Jaz asks.

"Well I'm going with the prince for a date!" I smile at them.

"THEN YOU WILL BECOME QUEEN' AND HE WILL YOUR KING! AND I GET TO BE A PRINCESS! JAX ME AND YOU CAN BE PRINCESSES!"

"I'm not a princess! I'm a prince!" Jax says to Jaz.

"Okay kids give me hug. I need to leave," I smile as they kiss me on the cheek and hug me.

"Love you," I say smiling at them.

"I LOVE YOU MORE!" Jaz screams.

"NO I LOVE HER 10!" Jax starts.

"Why did you do this to me?" Ava groans.

"I LOVE HER 9!"

"Do what?" Miley asks innocently.

"I LOVE HER 8!"

"This," I say.

"I LOVE HER 7!"

"I LOVE HER 6!"

"I LOVE HER 5!"

"I LOVE HER 4!"

"I LOVE HER 3!"

"I LOVE HER 2!"

"I LOVE HER 1!"

"I LOVE HER ZERO!"

"You can't love her Zero!" Jaz says to her brother.

"Uh huh!"

"Nu uhh!"

"Uh huh!"

"Nu uhh!"

"Well how about this. You love me both so much! And I love you more?" I ask.

They smile and nod. They give me one more kiss and hug and I turn to see Eric.

He's looking at me with adoration in his eyes.

What?

I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Well come on then," he says.

********

So he is really nice... And cocky. And mean. And annoying.

"Okay this is getting Boring," he huffs.

I shrug. "Okay let's just get to it. I'll marry you. You can be a mother to my siblings also known as my kids. I'll be to yours."

I drop the food from my mouth. He this kid for real?

"No."

"Why? 3 good reasons!"

"1) I don't FŪCKING know you. 2) Why would I marry someone just so my daughter can have a dad? 3) Your a jerk. 4) I'm only ever going to marry someone out of love. It's he right way. 5) You would probably cheat on me. And I don't tolerate that shit. There is a reason for vows. 6) I hate the fact you th-" I'm cut off.

"Honey I only asked 3 reasons. But it's okay. You can get to know me. She can live a better life with a male role model not only a female. I will try not to be. Then I'll make you love me, after we are married. I promise not to cheat on you, but I'll need physical touch with you. I promise."

I looked at him. "How should I know your not going to break the promise?"

"Because I want a marriage like my parents had. And they were never separated. Until their death."

I could see the hurt in his eyes. What am I about to do? "Okay listen. I'll meet your kids. If I can handle them. And they like me. Then I'll consider it. If my daughter likes you. Then we can have this thing. But I don't want divorce. It will break my daughter if she gets attached to you guys! You can meet Sophie tomorrow. At 4," I literally can't believe I said that. And from the expression on his face I can tell he didn't either.

"Deal. You can meet mine day after. Same time?" He asks.

I smile and nod. "Just so you know I want kids. And I want them with you. If your thinking why? Because you will be the mother to my other kids. Why not actually have my own. With my kids mom?" My mouth is open.

Did he really just say that?