C H A P T E R S I X

Selena's POV

After they ate their ice creams we sat down and talked about everything in general.

"So Sisi, when you getting that pretty face of yours married?" Ari says.

"Uhh," I play with one of my bracelets and look down.

"Come on. I got a friend I can set you up with!" Noah says excitedly.

"Uhh, no thanks. I think I'm good single!" I say.

"Who?" Ava asks.

"Adam," I freeze at the sound of my last name.

"Like as in Adam my last name?" I ask.

"Yeah," I look up at him like he's the dumbest person out there. Which he is.

"No."

"Why?"

"Ya sure I'll date Adam so he can be like 'Nice to meet you Mr.Adam' then my dad would be like 'likewise Adam," don't you think that's... Creepy?"

They all share a light hearted chuckle.

"Ya he's not her. What about Lloyd?" Ava asks.

Noah shakes his head. "He's slept with half the women population. It's only this year he's becoming okay."

"Evan?"

"Nope. Already found himself a lady."

"Matt?"

"Player."

"You guys I don't need anyone! I am totally fine! I like being alone. Plus what kind of guy wants a girl with a daughter?" I say in a mater of factly tone.

"She's not really yours. She's your sister so they don't have anything to be mad at," Noah replies.

"Okay, whatever. I still don't need anyone!" I really don't need anyone. Like at all. I'm good with the people I have now.

"Okay, suit yourself. Be if I find the right person then I'm setting you up!" Ava says as she gets up to get the kids things ready.

"Leaving already?" I don't want them to leave! I love them so much. It's so fun around them.

"I'm sorry Sisi I got to put these kids to sleep!" Ava sighs.

"Fine," I say dragging the e.

"COME SAY BYE TO AUNT SISI!" I scream as they get up and run over to me.

"My little munchkins," I giggle as i bend down to their level. In a matter of seconds I'm not the floor being tackled by them.

I laugh and see that everyone else is laughing too. "Go easy on her guys! Oh god, kids!" Ava laughs out.

"CAN WE SWEEP OWE?" Jaz screams. I nod my head no even thinking of it.

"You bet ya can!" I say as the three of us start cheering. We laugh and look over at Ava. She has a stern face on telling us we'll have to convince her.

"Oh, come one Av! Let them stay at aunt Selena's today! You and Noah go home and do your magic to make more Angels!" I say as she blushes and Noah smirks then smiles big.

"Oh yes! I don't mind another baby around here!" Ari says happily.

"A grandchild. Another one. Sound okay to me!" Jack chuckles.

"Uhh.. I'm... I... What if... Okay, fine!" Noah reluctantly stammers.

"YAY!" We all yell dancing around.