Chapter2️⃣5️⃣ Sophie Please

Selena's POV

"3 points," I mutter to him.

Sliding into bed I tuck my self in.

I turn to Eric and see him looking confused. "3 points?"

"3 points."

Scratching his head he seems to be trying to get this straight.

"3 points. You've earned 3 points. If you reach 15 then you're forgiven."

"So I'm given points? How do I know when I get them points?" He asks.

"Every night I'll tell you how much points you've gained. Now, goodnight," I reply.

"Sweet dreams," he says. I turn back around and let darkness consume me.

Next morning at breakfast.

"MUMMY!" Soph yells running to me.

"Princess!" I exclaim as I pick her up. She hugs me tight letting her little hands fist my shirt.

"I wob yous!" She mutters into my neck.

"I love you too, princess."

I set her on the counter and she looks at me with adoration as I stare back with love.

"Mummy!" Merc comes running in.

"Princess!" She jumps into my arms. Hugging her I place kisses on her head. Setting her next to her sister.

"Morning," she smiles.

"Good morning, Princess," I reply.

Soph looks sad and confused. "Mummy Wh-" before Soph can continue her sentence she's cut of by Mars.

"MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY!" He yells running to me.

He hugs my legs and I panic. "What? What is it baby? What happened?" I ask my heart beating fast.

"I missed you."

Instantly the panic leaves and is replaced with relief and love. My heart swells.

"I missed you too my little prince," he smiles up at me.

He hold his hands up gesturing for me to place him beside his sisters.

I set him down and turn to Soph. "Sophie? What were you about to say?" I ask.

"Why yous named mwe pwincess osow Merc pwincess?" Her little eyes look confused.

"Yeah? Who is princess? Me or her?!" Merc exclaimed.

I lightly laugh and look at my little bundles of joy.

"Well, I can have 2 princesses right? Both of you are princess," I smile.

"Can I be princess of love?" Merc asks.

I nod smiling. "Mwe! Mwe pwincess obbb... PLOWERS!" Sophie yells.

Nodding my head she smiles and giggles. "Mommy? What am I?"

"Well, your my little prince," I reply to Mars.

"Prince? Can I be the prince that saves the princess from the dragon?" He asks getting excited.

"Of course my love," I reply.

Looking at me he shakes his head. "I'm not your love! I'm your prince!"

"Opps, sorry. My prince," I smile and kiss his forehead.

"Rarrrrr!" Eric exclaimed coming into the room.

"Ahhhh!" My three little bundles of joy yell.

"I'm the big bad dragon!" Eric continue.