C H A P T E R F I V E

2 years later. 1 week before her birthday.

Selena's POV

"So, isn't it kinda weird we live in the same building?" Jack, Arabella's husband asks.

"Nope. I mean, my dad still pays for your rent so why not us both have amazing houses? We live in a fucking pent house! This is amazing! I don't see why we should be upset! Plus, it's a major bonus we live so close. I mean you guys are right under me. Even tho we have upstairs in our houses you guys are still under me. And you know what else we get to see each other anytime! This is like liv-" I'm cut off by Arabella.

"Sisi, honey, you're r blabbing," she says.

I smile sheepishly. "Hey! Language! My kid is right here. And she always blabs when's she happy or nervous!" Noah, Arabella and Jack's son says.

"Yeah, yeah!" I say punching his arm.

"NOO! NOO HITTING MY DADDY!" Jaxon, Noah's 2 year old son says.

"Opps, sorry Jax! You want to hit him for me?" I ask.

"YESSSSS!" He screams jumping onto my lap.

"Why does my son love you more?" Noah asks as Jax starts hitting him.

"Shh! Jazzy is still asleep!" Ava, Noah's wife says referring to Jaxon's twin sister.

"Sorry?" We say, well, more like Noah and I.

"SOWWY MOMMY," Jax yells jumping off my lap and running to his mom.

She laughs at him. "You'll never listen when I say be quiet," she says shaking her head.

"Well have you seen your apartment?" Jack asks.

"No I haven't. This is my first time here. And I'm at your place first. So nope, still haven't seen it," I reply.

"I heard it's bigger. Ours is smaller because we share the floor with another apartment. But you've got a whole floor to yourself. And you've got the highest floor. I heard the view from your upstairs master bedroom is outstanding!" Arabella gushes.

We all laugh at her information. "And how do you know? If I may ask so myself," Jack smiles lovingly at her.

"Well.... I may have become friends with our next door neighbor. And she mentions someone moving upstairs. And I said that our daughter is and she gushed," she smiles proudly.

Yes, they've adopted me. And I'm happy with her. I'm beyond happy. These last 2 years have been amazing. I mean, I see Sophie every other day. She knows, I'm her mom and she's happy with me.

Shit! Speaking of her I got to get going!

"Well, I can go see the house later! I'm going to go see Sophie. I don't mind taking Jaxon with me!" I say.

"Oh, well I don't mind either," Ava smiles.

"Jax? Wanna come with me to go see Soph?" I ask.

"MOMMY! Can I?!? Can I, can I, can I, can I?!" He screams happily.

"Sure honey," she laughs.

"YAY! Thanks mommy!" He smiles and grabs my hand.

"Got a car seat?" Noah ask.

"Yup, I have his and Jazzy's in my car. I bought them one," I say as I always take them out.

"Okay, then, have fun!" Arabella says smiling.

"We will! Here's the keys to my apartment! Go ahead and snoop around!" I scream as I throw the keys to her.

"Thanks, love!" She yells as me and Jax make our way out.