Chapter 2️⃣2️⃣ Friends?

Selena's POV

Today was one of those stressful days.

It's been 2 months since Eric proposed. We've both been busy that we haven't even talked about our wedding.

Hell. We haven't talk period.

Well he did ask if I was on my period one day. And I told him I just finished. He seemed pissed but left it alone.

I'm not stupid.

I know he wanted a child. But what can I do? There is nothing I can do. We could have tried again. But he is always working. The kids have asked about him several times.

All I am able to say is that their daddy is busy.

Sophie seems to be loving the attention she gets from her sisters and brother.

Today Ella's school are having a trip to our companies. Boys and girls to mine today. And tomorrow at Eric's.

Ella seems more then happy about it. She brought home her friend. But I could tell they were fake. As fake as they get.

"Mum!" Ella screams from downstairs.

"Coming Ella!" I yell back.

I walk to my dresser and put my earrings on. I looked at my self and put my glasses on.

I walked to the full length mirror and took a once over. I smiled at my outfit that consists of; dark red jeans, an off white buttoned up long sleeved shirt, a creamed color sweater on top, black jacket, high heel ankle boots, a beanie, and black purse.

I walked to my dresser again and I put on some mascara. I walked out the room and down the hall way. I walked down the stair case and entered the kitchen.

"Morning," I say as I take a seat on the stool.

"Mornin love," Maya says coming round to give me a hug.

"MOMMY!" Merc comes running in.

I open my arms and she jumps into them. "Where is your sisters and brother?" I ask her as I set her on my lap and kiss her.

"Here," Ella says walking in with her siblings.

"MOWMYY!" Soph comes running.

"My munchkins," I say after I set Merc down and hug Sophie. I kiss her cheek and hug Mars.

I hug Ella and she smiles. We've gotten really close and I'm happy she's warming up to me.

"Where is Eric?" I ask.

"Here," he says walking in.

He hugs the kids and kisses their heads. He walks over to me and pecks my lips soft and lightly. It was quick and I felt my heart break as his lips left mine not seconds later.

"Morning," I say hiding my hurt face.

"I got to go. I'll Come by to say hi to the students. See you later," he says walking to the door.

"Why do you always leave?! You never eat breakfast with us! It's like your s total stranger! Your treating us all differently! And your the one saying we need to act like a family. As far as I'm concerned we are acting like a family. It's you who isn't acting like it. Just leave the family if your not going to act like a father!"