C H A P T E R S E V E N

Selena's POV

I waited for the elevator and it took forever! Once I heard the little ring, I laughed and walked in.

The little noise always makes me smile! I clicked floor 8 and smiled at the ting, once again. Then my smile dropped as there was a voice coming over the elevator.

"Who may this be?" A voice boomed.

I looked around clueless.

"Hold the speak Botton and I'll hear you," she says once more.

I pressed it and looked around. "Uh, can you see me?"

"Yes, hun. I can see you pretty clear. Who may you be?" She asked again.

"Uh, I'm Selena Adams," I say kinda freaked out.

"Oh, Ms. Adam!" The voice says cheerfully. Soon the elevator doors open.

I walk in and see a cozy looking living room. It had two couches and two chairs. One big Champaign table in the middle. Then the walls were glass to see the outside. I stared at it in awe!

I realize there is about 4 doors here. One opens revealing. A bubbly looking girl.

"Hi! I'm the girl you talked to in the elevator! My job is to monitor the elevator for visitors and stuff. But if you have family or friends you want us to let in at anytime then you can tell me and I'll let them in all the time!" She says smiling.

"Hi..." I trail of not really knowing her name

"I'm Malissa!"

"Hi, Malissa. Okay it's good. I'll let you meet anyone I want to be let in. Umm can I get a tour tomorrow? I really want to sleep right now," I say trying to be happy but I'm seriously tired.

And I wanted the kids to stay. *scoff*

"Ya of course! I'll lead you. I'll take the short cut!" She chirps.

We walk to one of the doors and went in. We were in yet another living room. This one seemed a little more official. I don't even know. All I know is that it didn't have Windows. It was a big room. Really pretty too. It has the dark blue and gold theme.

We walk to another door. She opens it and we walk in. There was a long couch. Then a brown table with one of my macs on it. The Windows were wall length. It was beautiful!

"This is part of your room. Honestly I'm just taking you to my favorite room. You can choose from many rooms tomorrow. All your cloths are in the grand room. I thought maybe you can sleep in your spare room. So this is like your room but your spare one. It's confusing. But this is a little better then the big room. That one is lonely. Uhh there is cloths on your bed in your room. I'll just take you right in," Malissa said as she opened ANOTHER door!

We walked into it and I really admired this room! It was cute yet simple. There was just a bed and infront of it a small little seat. Then further was a little sitting place. And behind it and beside it the walls showed the beautiful city of New York!

"Ohh thank you so much Malissa!" I said hugging her.

"It's fine! Call me Mal!" She said hugging me back.

"Okay you get your beauty sleep. I'll be here in the morning!" She said letting go of me.

"Okay thank you! Bye," I walked over to the bed and grabbed my cloths.

"Bye Hun!" She cheerfully left.

I took the gray shorts and the pink Tigre printed crop top to the bathroom and changed.