Chapter 1️⃣5️⃣ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Selena's POV

I smiled at Ari and Jack who had come to my room to surprise me for my birthday. I giggle and hugged them both.

"MY BABY IS 18!" Ari squealed.

"She's all grown up," Jack said smiling.

I looked at them and tears leaked down my face. "Thank you so much!"

They nodded and hugged me tight. I looked at the clock 12?

"ARI I CAN GO GET SOPHIE!" I yelled. She chuckled and nodded.

"JACK! I CAN GET HER!" My voice sounded so HAPPY.

He smiled. "Yes you can honey. Go get her!"

I smiled at them kissing them both on the cheek and jumped out of bed I ran to my closet and picked up jean shorts and a muscle shirt.

I ran into the bathroom and did my shit. I ran back out and down the hall to the kitchen.

I grabbed an apple and smiled at Maya, Miley, Ari, and Jack.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They screamed.

"Ahh' OMG thank you!" I smiled and hugged them.

"After I pick up Sophie I'm going to take Sophie on a shopping trip! See you all at 5!" I yelled running out the kitchen.

"BREAKFAST!" I heard Maya call out.

"I GOT AN APPLE!" I yelled as I closed the door and ran to the private elevator.

I waited and it tinged. I smiled and walked out it was right on the corner.

"Hiya, Mike!" I smiled at the doorman.

"Hey, Selena. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He scream the last part pulling me into a hug.

"Thanks Mike!" I smiled and hugged him back.

"Now you go get Sophie and come back to me soon. I can't wait to meet the little angel!" I smiled nodding and ran out the apartment.

I ran right to the parking spot. I decided on the biggest car I had which was a Range Rover. I'm taking her on a shopping spree.

In the car I sang to every song that came on. When I reached the car home I squealed.

I ran in and smiled at the woman. "Sophie is in her room playing with her doll.You go take her. I'll send Matt to drop off her things at you're house!"

I screamed a 'thank you!' And ran to her room.

"MOWMYYYY!" She screamed and ran into my arms.

"Hey, princess. You ready to come home with mommy?" I asked her.

"I can gow howm wiff you?" She asked.

"Yes honey you can. And you will stay with me forever," I happily announced.

"YAY' I CAN GOW HOWM WIFF MOWMYY!" She screamed and I laughed at her as she hugged me tight.

"Come on pumpkin," I smiled and lifted her up and her toy.

"Whew we gwoing?" She asked.

"To buy you toys. Dresses, everything you want!" I said buckling her into Jaz's Car seat. I took Jax's out for more space.

She nodded and we sang to some songs and went to Target first. I bought her a bunch of dresses! SO MANY shorts, shirts, jeans, shoes!

She loved picking out things. It was like it was her passion.

She was sassy and I loved it!

Next we went to JC Penny. We bought more cloths and toys.

After that we went to Carter's we bought heaps and heaps more of cloths.

Later we went into Old Navy. We bought even more cloths and shoes. And we laughed and sang and we bonded together more.

Finally we went into ToysRUs. She bought anything and everything that Cought her eye.

After all this we stuffed everything in. It didn't all fit so I put some in the front. Still didn't fit so some went to on the floors after getting everything in we made our way home.

We sang to more songs and finally we got to the apartment.

I parked the car Drake came out smiling.

"Happy birthday Selena!" He hugged me.

"Thanks Drake!" I said hugging him back.

"Mowmy, who dat?" Sophie asked from behind me.

"This Drake. He is the super strong helper!" I smiled as her face lit up.

"Wewy?" She asked.

"Yup. Really," I said.

"Cawn he fwi?"  She asked looking at him.

"Nope, he can't. But he can take all our things to our house," I said.

"Wow!" She exclaimed.

"Come on you guys go. I'll send everything up and have one of the maids put everything away for her. Have fun," drake smiled at us.

"Thanks. Bye," I said walking into the building with my daughter and my purse.

"Well if it isn't the little famous angel!" Mike said.

"Hiya Mike!" I smiled.

"Hello dear," he smiled.

"Hi," Sophie said waving. He chuckled and waved back.

"My nayyyym is Sowphii! Wat yous?" She asked. I chuckled at her and Mike smiled.

"Mike," he smiled.

"Wow!" She said. He smiled.

"You go get rest love. See you tomorrow!" He said.

"Bye Mikie!" I said.

"Bwy Micky!" She said.

"I like it. Micky." He smiled and she giggled.

He waved and we walked into the private elevator. I clicked the close door button and the door closed.

"Muwmy?" My angel asked.

"Yes love?"

"You wobbe me?"

"Of course I love you! I love you so much!"

"Wewy?"

"Yes. Really angel," I smiled at her as the elevator made the ring and the doors opened.

"We are home," I smiled at her.

I opened the door but don't expect any of what happened.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY! AND WELCOME HOME SOPHIE!"