Chapter 2️⃣0️⃣ I-I- and Babies

Eric's POV

I wait patiently waiting for her to answer. She looks shocked, happy, and excited.

"I-I-YES!" She exclaimed forgetting about the ring as she pulls me up and crashes her lips to mine.

I wrap my arms around her waist deepening the kiss. She smiles into the kiss and pulls away.

There are cheers from around the restaurant. I smile and she smiled back. She blushes and she walks over to the kids.

"Mummy! Your marring daddy!" Merc exclaims.

"DADDY! I BE POWER GIRL!" I laugh at my little Sophie.

"Yes honey," Selena says bending down to hug them.

Mars, Jaz, and Jax jump in and hug them too. It's a cute group hug. There are some flashes as I had hired photographers.

Selena's POV

I was more then happy. I would finally have a family!

We stayed a while longer. And I couldn't now BELIVE that all these people were here while we were eating I just didn't realize them. There were business men from Eric and some people from my company. My aunts, uncle, cousins. Even some strangers but it was all amazing!

Once we got home the kids were put to sleep right way. Leaving me and Eric.

He smiled at me and I walked in the bathroom. I took off my makeup, washed my face, did everything I needed to do.

I walked out as Eric walked in. I strolled over to the closet and took of my dress and jewelry putting it away. I decided on just some underwear and a shirt.

Eric walks out the bathroom and I smile at him as he walks to the end of the bed and looks at me.

I can tell he's trying to hold himself from looking at my nipples and the outline of my breasts. Guess it's good I'm wear laced underwear.

I close my eyes and he comes to sit on the bed. I can feel his eyes on my body. Open one eye and see him looking me up and down hungrily licking his lips.

"Oh come here already!" I say frustrated he's taking this long.

Not even a second later his lips are on mine. I feel him cup my breasts making me moan.

Slowly he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly give. Not seconds later his tongue go all over.

He goes from lips to, my neck to, my soft pink lips. Biting down on my bottom lip. Opened it wide I let his tongue explore all over. Dropping his mouth to my neck. Suck, Suck, Suck, Bite. Letting me know he is leaving his mark. Bringing his lips all the way down.

I slowly open my legs as he takes my underwear off. He slowly slips his two fingers into me.

Moaning I'm arching my back as he adds a finger. He slips his other hand under my shirt as he kisses my stomach.

He takes his finger and licks them. His eyes light up and seconds later his tongue is inside me.

Litterly.

"Eric!" I moan as I slowly push his head more into me.

I feel his teeth bite down on my clint making me moan out his name once more. He licks it and sucks more as I moan. His tongue was swirling everywhere and he was swallowing everything he could get.

All the sudden both his hands move to my breasts as he squeezes them his teeth and tongue go the deepest. As I was about to hit my climax I let out such a loud moan.

I feel him smile against me. His face slowly comes back up. He licks his lips and slowly says. "You taste sweet." He licks his lips and smiled

I pull him down to me and push my lips into his. He moans in and slowly I go down to his neck. I pull his shirt up. He gets what I'm trying to do and he pulls it off.

I push his lips back on mine and quickly flip us around. Now I'm hovering above him. Licking his lips he looks down at my chest. He reaches up and pulls my shirt off. He flings it onto the floor before pulling me down. This time he didn't want to suck my mouth. He wanted my breasts.

His left hand squeezing my right breast and the left breast half way into his mouth. His right hand is on my back supporting me.

He kisses my lips and I slowly start to kiss down his neck. I suck in it making sure to leave my love bite. I suck and I hear him groan. Satisfied with it I drop my hands down to his boxers. I pull down his boxers before my mouth goes straight to Mr. Jr.

I slowly gasp at his big size. And when I say big. I mean BIG. I slowly bend down and suck his cock. Fitting it all in. Sucking it down. Licking it. I move my head up and down and I feel his hands on the back of my head.

He starts pushing my head faster and harder as I hear him say. "Ahhh. Fuck Selena! Fuck!"

I smile against his dick. I bring my lips to the tip. I lick it before I bite a little. I take my mouth out. Lick the long dick infront of me. I smile and go to his neck.

I suck and bite. He grabs my face and puts my lips to his.

I slowly rest my naked body onto his naked body. I feel Jr poking me down there. Slowly I shifts us so he is now on top.

"Are we doing this?" His husky voice asks on my lips.

"We already gone this far. We might as well get it over with," I say he reaches over to grab a condom.

"You don't want a child?" I ask sadness in my voice. Opps.

"I-UGHH--- I do I just don't know if your ready? You want a child now?" He asks me.

I smile and nod. "You want kids right? Plus the wedding is in a while. I can't even believe Arabella. Point is I don't think I'll get big in that span of time. And I want another child!"

I smile and he throws the pack back onto the floor. He slowly lays me under him and kisses my lips.

He slowly enters me. "Fuck your tight!" He says and starts to thrust into me.

Moaning he begins to thrust faster, harder. I moan out and he kisses me shutting me right up.

Slowly he begins to slow down. I feel him slowly cum into me. "Eric," I whisper as he drops down to the bed.

"Holy shit." He mutters.