Chapter 3

Keven's P.O.V

Can't she do anything right!She's such a lazy fat bitch!
She didn't make breakfast for the pack just because she overslept.She was lucky I didn't give her more than a slap.Time was already running late so left the house starving because of her stupid actions.
Sometimes I would even wonder if I'm related to her.We didn't even look the same I had blond hair and brown eyes,she had brown hair and hazel eyes.Our parents had blond hair themselves.We look completely different if you weren't in our pack you wouldn't know we were related.

Yet every time I would think something bad about her I would feel guilty.She was my sister,every night I would remember the good times we had when mom and dad were here.We would never be apart from each other.When we were little I would hear her laugh everyday.Now I hear her cry's and whimpers everyday.I love my little sister but I'm never able to show that.Because I care more about my stupid reputation then my own family,the only family I have left.But I still have hatred for her,she's the reason Mom and dad are gone.If it wasn't for her being the naive little girl she was they wouldn't have needed to protect her.

It was lunchtime and I stared as Jalice sat on her table and started eating.I swear she has to hold her mouth,she practically left the cafeteria clear.As I stared at her I saw her shed a tear,but she quickly wiped it away.What was she crying about?
"Hey man,I'm thinking about doing throwing a party"Logon interrupted my thoughts.
"When?"
"On my birthday,Friday"he answered
"Yeah,great idea"
"Yeah,will just make your sister get all the stuff,if she can get off her lazy ass"Logon made fun of my sister.I felt mad at him for talking like that about my sister,but my anger faded away as I laughed along with the rest of the pack about the joke.

"So Keven wanna be my date to the party"Crissty asked swirling circles on my chest.She was Nicole's best friend.They were the biggest sluts in our pack,and school.But I didn't argue when they gave there attention to me.
"Sure"She smiled,and sat on my lap.Logon,and I were the biggest players in school.At every party we threw we would make a bet on who gets the most girls in bed.
Crissty gave me sloppy kiss before we headed to our next period.

School finished quick,and we went straight home.Jalice better have made dinner because I really didn't want to hurt her.
We got home,and saw gratefully that dinner was on the table.I looked over at Jalice seeing that she was looking at the girls next to me.Acting like the jerk I am I shouted at her.
"What are you staring at!"
"N-nothing I was just looking"She stuttered.
"You know you should be more great-full your lucky I'm not beating the shit out of right now!"I pushed her to the ground.Whimpering in my head feeling bad,even my wolf felt guilty and bad about doing does things to Jalice.I pushed those thoughts in the back of my head trying to eat my meal in peace.

I went to my bedroom,plopping down on the bed.Thats when I would let myself think and feel all the guilt I have.I remembered her laugh and smile.Does she even smile anymore?i asked myself.I pictured my sister when she was little smiling at my mom and my mother smiling back at her.Yet every time I would think about good times,I can't help but think She's the reason we don't have them anymore.

Soon I gave in to the sleep the was coming over me,And fell asleep thinking about the party two days from now....

So what do you think about Keven's POV Good?!,Bad?! Sorry about the ending wasn't that good I just really didn't know how to end this chapter,I'm never good with ending's unless there like cliffhangers!
Please I wanna hear from you,I wanna know what you think about my story so please Comment.
And Vote!!!
Love,Jasline43😘