Chapter 25

It has been two weeks and nothing has happened.The girl words kept swimming around my head but i tried to ignore it most of the time.

My nightmares of him have no longer come back but the feeling of someone washing me every second replaced my frightening dreams.

I was currently in the main room with Derek,and my parents talking about the usual.

"Um,Princess Jalice your shipment has arrived."My head snapped into the direction of the sound of one of my pack members.

I jumped off my seat screaming in excitement as i ran towards my package."THANK YOU!" I yelled.I grabbed the box from the man's hand and ripped it apart.I threw the box over my shoulder not caring were it landed.

I kept on screaming,and squealing.Jumping up in down.I turned around to Derek and my parents smiling brightly.

"Your glasses! I was wondering when they were going to arrive"My father smiled.

YAY! I got my new glasses.I didn't really need them but i still had some smudges in my eye sight so i got glasses again.I begged my parents to get them because they new i really had no reason to get them.But they agreed and now i have my glasses.

I looked towards Derek and blushed.He had never seen me in glasses before,"You ware glasses?"I nodded and walked over to him .While doing so i pushed my glasses to my face because they had kinda slipped because of my jumping.

I kissed his cheek,"You don't care right? You don't think i look ugly?"I mumbled as i hid my face in the crock of his neck.

"Of course not.They look adorable on you Jalice,they suit you"He kissed the top of my head ans smiled down at me.

"Adorable!"My mother gushed as she looked at us.I groaned and hid closer into Derek's chest.

"Mother!"I groaned as i heard her chuckle.Derek laughed,and hugged me close.

"Well sense everyone is in a good mood,i want to ask jalice something"Derek turned to me,got one knee and held my hand."Will you jalice rayalla redheart..............................go one a first official date with me?"I laughed,and nodded.I threw myself at him and kissed his face,everywhere but his lips.I heard my parents laughing in the back ground.

"Of course!"I finally kissed his lips but was interrupted by my fathers voice."Derek were will you be taking my daughter tonight?"

Derek stiffened,but smiled and chuckled lightly to himself."It is surprise sir,your wife can tell you about.But I am keeping my mouth shoot"I pouted and groaned.I never liked surprises.

"Oh come on tell me Der Der!!!"I whined in the nickname I gave for him.He had gotten annoyed when I first gave it to him,but saw I wasn't giving up on calling him by it he gave in.

"Nope sorry,surprise sweetheart."My mother shook her finger at me,and laughed.She was in on it,no fair.I huffed in annoyance but asked no more.

"Fine!"Derek laughed and kissed the top of my head as I kept a pout on my face.

"Well i have some work to do don't i,lets get you ready Jalice!"My mother un locked me from Derek's hold,tugging my arm,she ran to my room.

only minutes in my never ending walk in closet i found a beautiful dress,well my mother did.I thought that it was to much,but she said it was perfect for it.The dress was light turquoise,had a floral design on the top and it was a lose long flowing skirt in the bottom.{In the photo the dress is white but i changed the color!}

"Oh,wait!"I ran to the table next to my bed,I unravels the gold pin my mother gave me when I first came here.My mother walked in and smiled proudly.A tear slid down her cheek when she saw what I was holding.