Chapter 4

Jalice's POV (day of her Birth-day,And Logon's)

Today I would be meeting my mate,and I was so excited.I was finally going to have someone who can make me smile,And laugh again.Someone who love me,not treat me like the piece of shit I sometimes think I am.

'*I want to meet him too*'

What was that?is someone in here?

'*No,It's me your wolf *'

'I'm so glad to meet you I have been wanting to talk to you for so long,what's your name?'

'*Its Renaya,but Ren for short,And I've been wanting to talk to for a long time too*'

I smiled to myself,my wolfs voice sound kind,and relaxing.

'*Thank you!*'she thanked.I chuckled at that,funny wolf. I can live with that.

I put my regulars cloth on,and headed down stairs to do breakfast.I didn't want to be slapped just because of that.The pack came down stairs,and started eating there breakfast so I went back to my room.I put my hair down leaving my curls bounce on my back,fixing my bangs.It was a shame I couldn't wear my glasses.They were still shattered and broken and I don't think I'm getting it fixed soon.So I put on my contacts,witch I hated.I put on my blue high top converse,My favorite!And headed downstairs to watch the dishes.

As I headed down stairs to be hit with the most amazing scent I've smelled.Yet,I ignored it.

"JALICE!"

"Y-yes"God,did keven really need to scream that loud I was right here.I turned my head to look at my brother on the side.For a second I was confused because his eyes widened,and he just stared at me.

"um....Keven?"I waved my hand in front of his face to get his attention.

"J-Jalice"he stuttered.Wow,that was the first time I heard my brother stutter."y-yes"

"We're are your glasses?"he asked lowly.i was surprised by his sudden change of tone and question."there broken,k-Keven are you okay?"I was actually worried.

"Y-yeah,um...We're having a party tonight for Logon's birthday,you have to set it up"he said now more stern."o-okay" with that he walked away.Still leaving me confused why he looked shocked.

Soon the pack left for school,and I headed to my room to get my bag.I looked myself in the mirror and I gasped.I had no bruises or scars

.'*since your shifting today you have healed faster then usual,but it only healed the small bruises*'Ren told me.I lifted my shirt to see that all the bruises were gone but my scar across my stomach was still there.

I inhaled deeply I couldn't wait to shift I wanted to see my wolf.Yet,I knew it would be a small weak form like I was.

'*I wouldn't think that,you'll be surprised*'My wolf whispered and left.I grabbed my favorite magazine,and went running to school.i decide to skip first period,and headed out to the near woods.

I opened my Magazine,'Were-natural'.Its a magazine only for werewolves.A article caught my eye,it was about the king and queen of werewolves.There was a king,and queen of werewolves,there pack were was the largest and had the best warriors.They were royals,they would still wear Beautiful ball gowns.And would throw balls for special occasions.But they weren't the kind that would go off with your head.The queen and king are known for kind-heated sweet people.The king was the alpha,with the queen his Luna.

The article was saying the queen and king had lost there only precious daughter when she was just one.They have searched yet they couldn't find her,And sometimes they would think the worst.But they still had hope on finding there precious child one day.
The article was devastating,they had lost there child when she was only one.
The bell rang for second period,yet I waited because I knew this was the time Nicole would come and beat me.

It's was already lunch time and I still hadn't found my mate.I sat on my usual table,my knees for some reason clutched to my chest,rapping my arms around them.My eyes widened as I smelled the scent from earlier this morning.Suddenly I felt my wolf being all cheery,and excited.She bouncing up and down in my head.But I didn't know why.I kept sniffing the air looking around for the source of the delicious scent.
When I made I contact with the one person,I witch didn't make my wolf scream 'MATE 'yet at the same time I did.My mate was Logon Jett....