chapter 29

I Groaned as I sat up in a sitting position.I put my hands on my hips and bend-ed,stretching out.Cracking my back,I sighed as I rubbed my head a major pounding headache making me feel a bit dizzy.

I looked around,I wasn't in my original room.I looked at the bed I was in,not even a full bed.A old beat up mattress on the floor of a dark room with only a light light that was being given out by a swinging single light bulb hanging from the ceiling.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my neck.I saw that there was a mirror in the corner wall of the room.I ran to it and stared at my neck.

There was no mark.Derek.....The events of the day before came rushing back and tears started pouring out of my eyes.I slid down the wall,clutched my knees tight to my chest.

NO! STOP IT! Just stop being so damn weak! Just stop crying for everything! Stop crying from these hazel eyes.I stood up and wiped at my eyes,I clenched my fist to my side as anger and power rushed through my veins.

I looked down at what I wearing.I was still wearing the dress from last night.I bared my claws and ripped the dress to shreds.Making it short enough for comfort.

I will not cry from these hazel eyes! They will not,ever again,see me cry behind these hazel eyes! (Behind these hazel eyes-by Kelly Clarkson,on the side>>>)

I kicked off the high heels that were boring into my stinging feet,and stood in front of the large metal door that was keeping me looked up in this room.Keeping me locked up from getting to them.

'They rejected us' My wolf growled.'Hurt us,abused us'

'They thought they would destroy us...' She trailed off.'BUT THEY JUST MADE US STRONGER!'

I smiled widely at her words.

I kicked down the metal door with all my strength.Growling in satisfaction as the metal door hitting the floor made a loud boom,echoing through the building.I walked slowly down the long hall way.

My claws extended even longer,scrapping against the walls, making deep claw marks.I listened as the chitter chat I had heard before came to a stop.

'There going to regret what they did to us!' My wolf howled.

I smirked,'THEY ALL ARE!' I screamed back.

The sweet,shy,forgiving Jalice was gone.I felt nothing now,the only feeling I had was the hunger for blood.For Klays blood.

I laughed evilly as I saw a figure running towards me.This was just to easy!

As the figure got closer, I saw that it was strong,muscular male werewolf.He looked scary with his oversized muscles.But I just smirked as he picked up his pace.

Growling as he pulled his hand back,his claws in the air.Aiming towards me.

I saw him smirk as he caught me staring at his extended claws.

Cocky idiot! Doesn't even know what I'm capable of! Then again I don't either.I pulled my claws out from the wall, sighing as they slashes through fresh skin.

His howl of pain echoed in my ear making me long for the sound.Blood dropped from my fingers and claws.I brought one of my claws to my mouth and liked the drip of blood that was falling.

I hummed at the metallic taste on my tongue.I felt my eyes glow green with hunger.Then it hit me cold and hard.I just killed someone.I killed someone! But it had felt good,it had felt relieving.