Chapter 7

Keven's POV

She looked different.Jalice wasn't wearing her glasses today,and for the first time in years I saw no bruises on her face.Her hazel eyes stranded out,finally being out behind does thick glasses.when I first saw her this morning I didn't recognize her.Today was her birthday and she was going to change for the first time.When you first change the pain is horrible it latest for only minutes but it feels like hours when it's finally over.
I felt bad that I didn't say anything to her about her birthday but I just let it go.I was totally looking forward to the party tonight they say its going to be the biggest one of the year,cause it was Logon's birthday.
Yet I felt something in the pit of my stomach.Like it was twisting and twisting.It felt like something was going to snap and I would snap with it.I couldn't help but feel like something bad was going to happen,and I just knew it.

********
The rest of the school day went by fast.I hadn't seen Jalice in any of my classes after lunch.
Me,and Logon had gone home by ourselves leaving the rest of the pack to come by themselves.
I looked around,and saw the house plain. Jalice had done nothing for the party.There wasn't even cups in sight.She was so getting it.
"JALICE!"Logon,and I yelled in union.But there was no answer.God,was this girl deaf."Jalice!"
I started stomping up stairs.I banged on her door."Jalice!"again,no answer."Jalice if you don't open this damn door I'll tear this door apart,and you second!"I tried the door handle and it wasn't locked.I went inside to see that is was empty.
What the hell?was she fucking playing me or something?Were the hell was she?I started to panic,but I was way to angry.
I looked around her room that it was practically empty.It was duller then usual.
I spotted a folded paper in the middle of the bed.I walked over to it,by the time I grabbed the paper I was shaking.But I didn't even know why.The feeling in my stomach from this morning was back.
I opened the note,to see that it was for me.

Dear,Keven

I'm sorry but I can't take it anymore.The teasing,and beating.I can't,by the time you read this I would be far from the pack house.I forgive you for everything you have done,you are family and I will always love you no matter what.Please don't come searching for me,I doubt you will anyways.I hope your happy that the unwanted sister,and weakling of the pack is gone.

Love,Jalice

I was in tears by the time I finished reading it.She couldn't be gone,s-she was my sister.I put her threw so much pain,and she still forgave me.I was suppose to be the one to protect her,yet I'm the one who made her run-away.NO!t-t-this can't be happening.
I dropped to my knees,the note laying in front of me.My head in my hands,And I could even hear my own whimpers.
From the corner of my eye I saw Logon walk in,and grab the note in front of me.He had dropped the note the same way I did.His eyes wide.
"S-she l-l-left"I looked up from my hands."NO!she can't be gone!"Logon screamed.
"Why do you even care?"

"because she is my MATE!"what?why would she leave then?my question was answered when i heard logon whisper something under his breath.If i wasn't a werewolf i would have never heard it.
"i shouldn't have rejected her,i didn't know she was going to leave"it seemed like he was thinking out loud to even noticing he did just say that out loud.
"T-that's why she left,you rejected her DIDN'T YOU,THAT'S WHAT MADE HER LEAVE"I screamed.He drew my sister over the edge making her leave.By the time I finished the sentence I didn't care if he was soon to be alpha,or even my best friend.
"Keven I..."
"You made my sister leave with you rejecting her!"
"I didn't think she would LEAVE!"
"W-we have to go find her,we have to search for her"I was pacing around the room by now.
"Don't worry Keven,will find her.i'm going to make our best to go and search for her"He walked out of the room slamming the door in anger on his way out.

I was back on the floor,on my knees in the middle of the room.Crying my eyes out.God,what have i done?My sister was gone.the only thing going threw my head was jalice
Jaclice please please be safe,please.I-I'm so sorry...

Well Keven deserved that!

the guy in the photo is Logon Jett!!!!!!
So what do you think Good?!,Bad?!
Please comment!,and vote!