Chapter 20

Jalice's POV

"AHHHHHHHH!"I didn't even notice I was the one screaming till my throat started to hurt.My eyes were closed,the pain was unbearable.The man was truly,cold.I could just tell.I clutched the sheets in my hands,ripping with my claws.

Tears were flowing from my tightly shut eyes,I felt as if I would open them I would see the piercing glowing yellow eyes,that I'm so terribly afraid of.

Derek wasn't next to,The bed was empty.I couldn't stop screaming,it was to much.

"JALICE JALICE!"I heard a familiar soothing voice,but it didn't make me stop.I growled,the roar I let out,felt like I made the whole castle rumble.

"JALICE,JALICE!"This time I recognized the voice,My mother."What the hell is wrong with her?!"My father yelled.I heard a growl but it wasn't mine.Derek's warm hands cupped my cheek.

"JALICE! Please were here,Wake up!"He shook me,and it made me lower my screams."No no no,He'll hurt me!"I screamed."GET ME AWAY FROM HIM!"

"JALICE!"I passed out after that.

I blinked a couple of times,trying to regain my vision.I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands.I sat up and looked around i was in my room.I noticed a hand slightly touch my leg,i looked down to see derek sleeping,only his head on he bed,he was sitting in a chair.

 A pain shot threw my arm's,and neck.I rushed towards the bathroom,towards the large mirror.I had no scars,but my arms and neck seemed red,the pain was still there.I looked at my neck again,to see dereks mark,making me calm down.

I walked out of the bathroom,for both of my parents walking in threw my door at the same time.

"Jalice!"They both came rushing towards me,hugging me tight.The pressure on my arms made me release a loud wince.They backed up,worry clear on there faces.My mother had dried tear stains on both of her cheeks.Her eyes were puffy and red,she had been crying.

"J-J-Jalice what happened to you,did you have a nightmare or something you wouldn't stop screaming,god i was so worried.What happened?!"My mother rushed out.

"Look,it was just a nightmare of my old pack,the bad days"I lied.I didn't want them to think i was crazy.I shuddered as the glowing yellow eyes came back to me,so familiar.Everything about the man was familiar even i couldn't actually see his face,i felt as if i already knew him.I didn't want to know him,i wanted him to be a stranger to me.

"Oh,sweety were sorry.Look i can send your old pack to ano-"I cut her off."Mom please its fine,we don't need to be rude and throw them out"

"Um..Jalice one question,why did you beat up alpha logon?"I rolled my eyes at my father oblivious question."Dad,he is my old mate,he rejected me.I got mad because he offended derek,and i kinda lost it"

"Kinda?,it looked like a full on ass whopping to me"Dereks laughter radiated threw the room,making me smile.We walked over to me,kissing my cheek."I heard everything,i'm sorry jalice,about your old pack"I nodded in response not being able to face him because i lied to him.

"Derek,Jalice we will be having a picnic with your old pack,tonight.To welcome them"My father informed.A picnic,tonight.Having to see logon.And keven.Ugh! i want there faces out of my mind.

'*you don't want logons face out of your mind*'My wolf teased.'SHUT UP! ugh,who's side are you on?!"i screamed at her.I blocked her out,not letting her answer.

"Okay we'll be there"

Once my parents left i had taken a shower,no derek was not with me.My mother had taken him to get some cloth.

 I wrapped a towel around myself as i finished drying myself up.I walked out of the bathroom,for a cool cold breeze hit me.I took a deep breath of the air closing my eyes,when they snapped open when i smelled a unknown scent.

I started sniffing the air,when my eyes went wide.I felt someone breathing down my neck.A hand slid down my arm,"does it still hurt jalice?"I gasp,and opened my mouth to scream.When a hand came over my mouth.

"I just couldn't wait,i needed to know,i wanted to see you"

*******

Cliffhanger!!!! i'm getting good at these!

take a guess who's with her in the room?!!!!

Comment and tell me your guess please!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter,and sorry if it was to short for your liking!

Comment

and 

vote

love,Dark_Angel_43