Chapter 24

"What do you mean he wants to kill me?"My heart beats increased,my palms started sweating.I pulled my hand away from Derek,while he pushed me against his chest.I noticed that he needed my touch because he was shaking,he was about to shift."Derek its alright"I whispered.A growl was sent his way from Logon.

I rolled my eyes.Logon clenched his fist and continued."Well i also heard from another wolf that shifted but i couldn't see who she was,she said 'we need to find her,i want to please my mate.We will get her alive and kill her later once it is done' confused me.But when i put it together,and remembered that your other name was Rayalla,and that they were looking for you"

"but why did they attack your pack?"

"Because,they didn't know you were here.They thought you were still apart of my pack."Logon crossed his arm over his chest.His eyes held worry and it was towards me.I blushed and looked away.

Derek spoke up,"if the fire wasn't on accident then isn't there a scent of a rogue around the area?"

My father straightened his shoulders and took my mom in his hands,needing each other to calm themselves down."No we couldn't find one,the smoke covered everything i the area and took away the scent"

i nodded.I gulped loudly,feeling extremely nervous."Jalice he won't ever get to you.We will protect you,i will protect you"Logon said,he smiled towards me.Again i blushed and nodded.

"But i don't understand why does this man want to kill me,i'm nothing special.I know i haven't made any enemies,other then my old pack but there fine now"

"We don't know either honey,but we'll find out.If the man try's to get to you again he won't make it far,i'll be there to snap his neck"My mother growled out.I backed away a few steps away.Actually scared."Sorry i just do't want any one touching my baby,my wolf and i are very protective of you sweety"My mother smiled.

"Okay! well i'll put my best fighters out to patrol everyday around the house,and around the territory"My father kissed my cheek and went to talk with the pack.My mother followed doing the same,kissing my cheek,and giving me a warm smile.

"I won't let him near you Jalice i promise,i will protect you no matter what"Logon smirked,but it was replaced by a scowl when he looked towards Derek as he spoke.

"You don't need to protect her,she already has me.You wouldn't even be able to protect her when all her life all you've done is hurt her,physically and emotionally"Derek growled,his eyes flashing red.The same with Logon.Why did both of my mates have to be Alphas?There always so much more possessive.

"I...I didn't mean any of that.I didn't mean to hurt her.She is my mate and i will do everything to make it up"

"Your not her mate bud,not anymore.Stop trying i already won her over,i've won sense you rejected her."

"Stop!"I shouted as Logon opened his mouth to argue but i stopped him."Child's!"I mumbled as i dragged Derek outside.

"That guy irritates me!"Derek grumbles as we come to a stop.I roll my eyes and chuckle.I looked up at Derek and sighed.

"Derek what was that early in the morning?"

"What was?"

"When i turned to you guys when i was fighting dad.You guys seemed scared and shocked?"

"Um...it was nothing we were just surprised that you were beating him"It was a lie,i could tell because he looked away when he said it."That's a lie,what was it!"

"It was nothing?"I growled and clenched my fist.I never reacted this mad before for such little things.I felt my eyes flash another color.Derek's eyes widened and he had the same expression he had in the morning.