Chapter 26

***SEXUAL content you have been warned!!!!!!***

Third person's pov

Derek fully unzipped her dress.He slid the straps down,Jalice flipped them over.She stood up and let the dress fall fully to her ankles.

She was in matching lace white bra and panties in front of him.He stared at her with pure lust,his eyes darker then night.She returned the lustful stare,with much more feeling.

She crawled on top of him,and smirked.He grabbed her hips roughly and started ground our parts. Her wetness soaking his pants.She unbuckled his pants,and grabbed his hard dick and started stroking fast.His head flew back in pleasure.

This beautiful amazing woman was his mate and they were finally going to have sex,no scratch that.They were going to make love,he was in love with the woman and would wait forever for her.

He was extremely hard,already feeling a bit of pre-cum leak out of his dick that was painfully hard,glad that she had unzipped his pants,they were making it painful for him.Hearing the sounds he made just made her wetter,her pussy begging for his attention.He groaned and stopped her hand before he came,he wanted the moment to last forever and he didn't want to cum so soon.He flipped them over,smirking as he saw the shock written on her gorges face.She giggled,the sound, music to his ears but it wasn't as great as her delicious moans.He trailed butterfly kisses down her neck.He grabbed her perfect round breast and trailed his hot tongue on her flawless skin above the line of her bra.His hands went to the clip of the bra and unclasped it.Letting her bra fall and her nipples became instantly hard as the cold breeze hit them.

Her hips bucked into Derek's as he licked her hard nipple while fiddling with the other one on her right breast.His tongue flicked at her nipple,as he nibbled slightly making her groan lowly.She slid his pants off with frustration wanting his toned sculptured body free from clothing.He helped by kicking them off to the floor were his shirt and tie,and her long royal dress were.

He gave the same attention to her other breast before trailing warm kisses down her flat smooth stomach.Her chest rose rapidly as he pulled down her panties with his teeth.She lifted her hips to help,he got them completely off revealing her wet shaved pussy.He crawled one more time on top of her giving her a long kiss before putting his hot tongue in her wet leaking folds.

Her hips bucked roughly,never feeling this amazing sensation,it was driving her crazy.He teased her entrance,making Jalice let out more juices.Her juices trail down her leg onto the sheets.

"Jalice you taste so good"Derek mumbled as he lightly touched her slit with his finger.He spread her wet lip's and licked,sucked and nibbled on her pussy till she couldn't take anymore and felt her release coming.His tongue did magic to her.Her moane's filled his ears as she screamed when she came in his mouth. Derek willingly licked it all up moaning at the taste.It was sweatier then he had expected.

"Mm,Jalice"He whispered as he shoved his tongue inside her mouth so she could taste herself.She had always thought it would be awkward to taste herself but she found herself becoming wetter by it and actually liking it.There tongues were plunging into each others mouth wanting them to just tangle together.Never getting tired of each others taste.

Derek's hand kept roaming each part of her body.His hands kept on coming back to her breast loving the moan he received from her as he pinched her nipple.His hard member was rubbing against her woman hood.Her leaking juice's on his member.Derek kept on trying to fight his wolf,wanting to take full control to ravish his mate.

He knew it was her first time and that meant he was going to cause her pain.He whimpered quietly at the taught of causing her pain but he would make up for it by making her to not be able to walk in the morning,and that was a good thing.

His hands wen to the small desk that was next to the bed and grabbed a condom.He pulled back from the kiss,Jalice eyes the small foil pack and arched an eyebrow."Really? You already knew this was going to happen?"She giggled.

Derek smirked,"No,your mother is a sneaky woman"Jalice's eyes widened and her mouth fell open. He ripped the pack open and was about to slide it on his hard dick that was wanting to be in its lovers pussy.  But jalice's hand stopped him.She trailed kisses up from his chest to his cheek."You don't need that.I'm on the pill,i want to feel every inch of you"She moaned.Derek eyes widened but nodded.He would ask her later why she was on the pill.

Derek slid his hands up her arms and laid them down against the pillows.He entwined there fingers together,plunging into her.She let out a scream of pain,tears forming in her eyes.

"I'm sorry jalice,the pain will go away.You'll be screaming in the pleasure i will be giving you in less then a minute"She just nodded,taking long breath wanting the pain to go away.

He didn't move,waiting for her to adjust to him.He needed to adjust to her,her insides were tight and they were squeezing his dick.She had been so wet that it had been easy to slip into her.

"Jalice your so tight"He groaned. She gripped his hands tight,her nails digging into his hand.

What was not easy was trying to gain control or he would pound into her till the bed legs broke.

"Move Derek,oh my.....MOVE!"He nodded and pulled all the way out till only his tip was in her and slammed right back into her.She screamed in pleasure this time,closing her eyes tightly not wanting to open them because she was embarrassed.It was her first time and she was already screaming.

"Open you eyes jalice,i want to see them while you scream my name"She bit her and did as he commanded,her black lust filled yes stared int his black lustful eyes.

Derek kept on pounding into her,"FASTER DEREK! HARDER!"She screamed as he hit her g-spot.He did,and kept on ramming into her hard and fast.Both of their hands tighten,Derek having to push her hands farther into the pillow.

With each thrust jalice would let out a loud moan making Derek closer.She wrapped her legs around his waist making him go even deeper into her.

They were so close to the edge,loving the feeling of each other they couldn't hold it much longer.Derek kissed the inside of her neck lightly as he pressed their body's together.Jalice arched her back,her hips meeting his,meeting his thrust that were now in a steady rhythm.

Both of there body's were sweaty and molding together.

"How close?"Derek whispered against her neck."Close baby,so close"

He nodded,"Lets come together baby"She bit her lip,and Derek kissed her hard.His dick twitched,His thrust started to become sloppy,just wanting release.

They felt there release coming and jalice came screaming her mates name her head flying back in pure pleasure that she had never felt before,"DEREK!!!" 

"Jalice!"He groaned in her neck as he came no longer then a second after.She arched her back as she felt his hot seed pour into her as she milked his dick.

They were panting,out of breath.They were both trying to come down from cloud nine,trying to catch thier breath.Jalice slipped her hand away from Derek's and her hands lightly trailed up his back giving small tingles to him.Finally her hands reached his hair,her fingers entwined into the silky black locks.

Derek sighed,and rolled on his side.He wrapped one arm around her waist and pushed her against his chest,still inside of her.She replied by wrapping her arms around him,and kissed his chest,she buried her face in his neck,loving that they were cuddling together so close.

"I love you jalice"He whispered as he kissed the top of her head.She smiled,"I love you too Derek"

With that they fell asleep in each others arms.

*********

Sorry if it wasn't the best sex scene it was my second time making one,my first was for another story of mine.

Well i hope you enjoyed it,and i will be posting the next chapter as soon as i can!