Chapter 9

Mystery Preston's POV

Layla,and I were taking a run,getting to blow off some steam from pack business.Letting our pure white black symboled wolves out.Only a few had our type of wolves.We were the top of all werewolves.Layla was my beautiful mate,I had found her when I was 15 year's old,while she was the same age.We had met at a ball were my parents were celebrating that I had taken the alpha position, I was excited but I was lonely because I wasn't going to run my pack with a Luna.When I was about to leave my own party,one glance to the door way and it had my wolf howling with joy,shouting that she was his mate,our mate.from that moment she became my Luna,and my queen.

We had our daughter three years later.She was powerful had our blood and many others in her.You can sense the amount of power she had the moment she was born.We loved our precious daughter.But right now i couldn't think of her.I came to run for some rest,and I don't want to burst into tears.Yes,I am an alpha,but I do cry myself sometimes as well.

We were running threw our land.Our worn out paws hitting the the ground,as we passed by pure green trees.When the wind blew I smelled something different.We both stopped in our tracks,sniffing the air,and turning our heads in the direction the scent was coming from.The scent was slightly familiar,yet very faint.I looked at Layla she was looking at me confused seeming she felt the same about the scent.
We walked towards the scent,a few steps closer and we came in sight of a girl who bare naked,she had bruises every were,scars here and there.Yet her face had a few scratches.She was disturbingly skinny.By her scent you knew she wasn't human,she was a werewolf.I turned back into my human form putting on my cloth that I had brought.I had a spare shirt so laid it on her body.Getting closer i noticed she was still breathing.I saw a bag next to her seeing that it had cloth in it.She looked pale,weak,and looked like she was starving.She looked harmless.But she was a rogue passing on our ground.
I heard Layla shifting back and putt her robe on,coming next to me."Anthony she looks helpless,the poor girl looks like she's been beaten to death,lets help her"Aw!my mate so kind hearted,yet sometimes naive,but she is always right.
"She was probably beaten to death for a reason,she can be a threat.She is on our ground!"I argued
"Dear,please let's help her,if she does turn out to be a threat then you do what you have to do,but please Anthony give her a chance"
"Fine"I sighed,god she always wins,and she always has to brag about it."I always win these arguments"she chirped.
"Oh please"I grabbed the girls wrapping the shirt tightly around her small body.While Layla grabbed her bag.

We arrived at the house.As we passed people greeted,and made space for our entrance."Get the pack doctor,we have an emergency"I said to one of my pack members.He nodded,and went straight to finding him.He came running towards us glancing at the girl in my hands."Um...Alpha Anthony?"he asked confused."we found her in the woods,she's broken,I'll take her to the aid room,do anything you can to get her better"I went straight to the the aid room,Layla following.I laid her down on the bed.She seemed like she was healing but not fast enough.I heard her stomach growl.Doc took some medicine in a needle stabbing it into her left arm.Soon her bruises healed but there was one that didn't,a scar that went across her stomach,it looked deep so it wasn't healing.Soon they put her in a hospital gown.She had machines every were around her,in just a second.
Another needle was sticked into her,to see that her stomach was growing,giving her some meat but not so much,just enough so you can't see her bones anymore.pThey put a heart monitor on her.As doc informed me that she might be in unconscious for a few days.

I sighed,as well did Layla..In a few days she will wake up,and find if she will stay or be punished for her passing.

Who is this mysterious person?!I think you would have a clue to who it is.but don't worry you will find out soon.
I hope you like this chapter,and that it was exciting for you.
So please I wanna know what you think so pleas Comment!!,and also Vote!!
Love,Dark_Angel_43