Chapter 31

What do you think happens next? It's been a month sense the whole Klay and Logon incident and I have never been happier.

Today was my wedding day, we decided to do the wedding early before I started showing my big belly. Yup,I was pregnant! I was having a baby girl and we were naming her Elsa, we had decided to name her after Derek's mother, and I love the name so I said yes to it the first moment I heard it.

The whole incident with Klay being my real half brother was that my mother had been forced to mate with him to be Luna by her parents, but once she found her real mate,my dad, she left him.

My mother and Jasmine had been fighting, on and off arguments about which one would plane the wedding.It was funny to watch them fight, bickering at each other.

"Jalice you look absolutely beautiful!"Jasmine and my mother goths aid at the same time.They took me to the full length mirror and smiled at my reflection.

My dress was beautiful, with a cry-staled diamond top, and a simple ball gown skirt, I had a simple veil on and my hair was up with the pin my mother had given me,and I had simple make up.My shoes were beautiful, they match the top of my dress with a beautiful design.(The dress,shoes,and makeup on the side!>>>>>)

"Do you guys think so?" I asked shyly.

"Think so? We know so sweety!"Shona yelled with a big smile.

I sighed and took a deep breath in and out trying to calm my nerves, boy I was really nervous.

"Okay I'm ready"I announced as I walked towards the door.The minute I did my father came in.His mouth was open like he was about to say something but he closed it the minute he saw me.

"Sweet heart you look amazing!"He kissed my cheek and smiled at me.

"Okay girls get ready, I'm heading out to take my front row seat!"My mother squealed, she ran off outside the door.The music started playing and I gripped my father's arm.

"It's alright sweet heart, relax"my father soothed.I nodded and closed my eyes as Jasmine and Shona walked out.

"It's time"My father whispered as we stepped out the door.As soon as we did my eyes connected with Derek's, he looked deliciously handsome in his black suit and green tie that brought out his beautiful emerald green eyes.

He smiled at me,his eyes shone with love and adoration and mine did as well as I looked at him. I reached him and I kissed my fathers cheek before going up in front of him and putting my hands in his.

"You look beautiful, gorgeous"He whispered smiling at me lovingly.

I smiled back and said,"you look amazingly handsome"

(Time pass, skip the vows)

"You may now kiss your bride!"

Derek swoop me up bridal style and kissed me passionately.Everyone cheered and clapped.I smiled into our kiss and I felt him smirk.

"I love you Jalice"

"I love you Derek"

(6 years later)

"Elsa we have something special for you and Anna!" Derek yelled.

I looked at the box, worried and nervous.

"Jalice calm down they will love it, you spend five hours looking for the perfect two, taking your time to find the perfect two, and this is it.they will love it" he kissed my gently, reassuring that me I made the right choice.

"Eww mommy, daddy!"She giggled as she came toward us with Anna right next to her. 

"What were you guys doing?"I asked as I crouched down to there level.

Elsa grinned and giggled,Anna giggling right after as she tugged in her arm."Elsa no, don't tell her"

Elsa nodded and looked back at me."Nooooothing!"

I narrowed my eyes at the both of them, I smirked as an idea popped into my head.

"Are you sure? Tell me, or I'll tickle it out of you!"There eyes widened and they shakes there head.

"No no, we'll tell you. No we'll show you!"Elsa turned to Anna and nodded.They turned to the open living room and extended there arms out.

Leaves and branches started came around Anna and Flames burst-ed around Elsa.

Once I had found out I was a goddess I still had more powers to learn,I had found out that I I could control the water element.So you could see that Anna could control earth and Elsa can control fire.

The fire swirled around and made a heart shape.The long green branches extended and wrapped the heart of fire.They made smaller and smaller to a perfect size.They stopped and the heart with branches stayed.Anna went running to it and took it in her hands.

"We were practicing it for you, mommy ,daddy"Elsa said.Anna put in my hands and I looked at in in amazement.The trees and branches had put a barrier around the fire to keep it from burning or from burning you.

"It's beautiful, now it's time for us to give you our surprise."I opened the box and Derek grabbed the smallest crown and put it on Anna's brown hair, the crown had emerald green gems to match with her emerald green eyes that she got from her father.

I took out the slightly bigger one and placed it on top of Elsa's head of black hair,it had lighter green gems with a dash of red in them so they would match the hazel blue eyes she got from me.

They gasped and squealed."were really princesses, Princesses !!!"Elsa squealed as she grabbed Anna hands and they twirled around together.

"Thank you mommy, daddy!"Anna cheered as she kissed both our cheeks followed by Elsa.

"I told you they would love it"Derek whispered in my ear as he pecked my lips lightly.

"Yeah yeah, you were right.But I'm Mrs. Always right"I grinned at him cheekily.

"Yes you are"

"Mommy is Carter gonna get a crown too?!" Elsa asked as she ran towards me and touched my belly.At that moment Carter kicked.

"Derek come over here, feel this.He's kicking" Derek came over and put is hand on my big round belly. I put my hand over his and smiled with joy.

Look what has come to me.My life used to be a full blown hell, I had big, very big bumps on the way but now i am nothing but happy with my family.

My two daughters that are mini goddesses, and my mini god inside my belly. And my king.My mate.

"I love you Derek."

"I love you Jalice"