Chapter 15

Logon's POV

Nothing!.We have caught jalice's scent but it would fade,and always seam to change or be very faint.

I longed for her,my wolf longed for her.I regret rejecting her.I can't get the image out of my head when I saw tears run down her beautiful face.It broke my heart.I hate to admit this it i have cried myself to sleep for the last few nights.Wishing we would find jalice.Hoping when we find her she would forgives me.

I was such a complete jerk when I rejected her

.'*got that right*' My wolf snapped.

'Now you say something'

My wolf hasn't said a word to me unless it to yell at me for rejecting jalice,and for making her leave.I didn't even know why I did!

Wait I know why,because I wanted someone who was like Nicole.Why did I even say that?!

Yeah,she might be hot,but she was so annoying,and very clingy most of the time.I can always smell other guys on her,but I act like I don't notice,because I cheat on her multiple times.

I haven't told anyone,except Keven that Jalice is my mate.I couldn't tell them now,I just couldn't.

I have mixed feelings for her,my wolf side,and a part of my human side loves her to death,but the other half part of my human side,just doesn't feel anything,and wants to stick to my player ways.

It was confusing,but I was listening to my wolf side right now,I did want Jalice,and was longing for her.

"Logon,there's envelope that looks really fancy,and it's addressed to your dad,but he's not here so,here!"On of my members from the pack,handed me an envelope and it was indeed fancy but I recognized it quickly,It was from the King,and Queen.

I was I front if the whole pack now,Nicole-sadly-was clingy to my side stroking my arm,up and down.

"Wanna head upstairs when this is over,and have some fun?"She tries to sound seductive,but her voice sounded like nails on a chock board.

But I just nodded,smirking her way.I couldn't help myself,but sense I have found jalice is my mate I would imagine her,the one moaning my name and underneath me.Wishing she would be the one I would wake up too,the one in my arms,but as mush as I wish,and hope,I know it won't magically happen.

"My father isn't here so I am her to announce that the King,and Queen have invited us to a ball,there is supposedly there is huge news,They are inviting every pack,so it must be a very big deal.It is tomorrow,and I suppose you guys will be in your best behavior!"I had used my alpha tone,everyone nodded,and left as I dismissed them.

"So what type of fun are we going to have?"I pushed Nicole against the wall,grinning,as she moaned.Oh,how I wished that came out of Jalice's mouth,god! Get out of my head!,ugh!

"I think you have a pretty good idea what fun were gonna have!"She grabbed my collar crashing her lips with mine.In less then a minute we were removed of all clothing,and tumbled our way to the bed.

*****Next Day,Entering the mansion of king,and queen****

I had told some of my members to keep searching for Jalice,while we were here.I had only gone to, 2 of these things and they were never as packed as it is.

Packs from everywhere were here,this most be a very big deal.

Jalice!,the first word that popped into my head when I smelled,that intoxicating scent.She's here,she has to be.But why would she be here?

The King,and Queen most have mistaken her for a rogue,and put her in the cells!

I have to get to her! Keven already went the other way talking to some of our pack members,whilst Nicole had run off to humping some other guys leg in another pack.