chapter 17

Jalice's pov

Derek and i had satyed in the woods just a bit longer,against a tree trunk,just talking.Talking about eachother,getting to know just a bit more.Derek's full name was was Derek Dylan Green .Yes he was a rogue but he had still had his own place,in a 5 star hotel.He had a lot of money saved from back in his pack days.He also had a job as co-president,in this large company,called 'big laynes' a company that sold popular head phones.But the company was in New York,but he just wanted to take off for a bit,and quoted 'just wanted to act like a real werewolf rogue for a while'

Yes,we werewolves have our packs but we did have lives outside of it.I was dodging dereks question about my past,i felt if i told him the truth about my old pack,my fake parents,and yes i had told him about my rejection but didn't really know the reason for it.

Being just a few hours with Derek had made my wolf,and i forget all about logon,feeling as our bond was weakening,and the bond between derek and i was growing more and more each minute.

I tugged my hand in his,pleading with my eyes.He sighed knowing what i was asking for,"i don't know what if......"he trailed off.i rolled my eyes,"what if what?"

"what if they don't like me,don't approve,why would they won't a dirty rogue in there mansion,in there pack?"he kept on rambling."derek! don't be silly,and you are not a dirty rogue,you live in a 5 star hotel,witch your not anymore because you are coming,and moving here,in my room"i demanded.

"i get to be in your room,with you..."he whispered,which made me shiver,blushing i nodded."fine"he finally agreed."yes!"i squealed.Have you noticed? noticed how different i am.I would rarely smile,or laugh.I was glad i had passed out in the woods,and dad found me.From that point,my life had done a complete 180,it had turned my world up side down,but in a good way.Having Derek with me now,was more then i could have asked for,all of this was more then i could have asked for

Derek and i headed towards the house,mansion,castle? well it did look like one.As we entered people looked at derek with a stern stare,and bow when they would see me.I grabbed Dereks hand,entwining our fingers,showing that he was no harm.They had gotten the idea,and smiled at him.He smiled gently at them,i was in love with his smile.But his eyes amazed me,it was like a pool of green,that you can drown in.

He squeezed my hand as we got closer to the main room,i squeezed back.Feeling just a bit nervous,but derek he looked like he was going to pass out.

I saw dad chuckling at mom,seeing that she had a tint of pink on her cheeks,dad grabbed her waist smiling at her from ear to ear,while she pecked him on the lips.I swear a mates love never changes,or goes away.The scene made me smile,they were in a good mood,so they would be understanding.

They heard our footsteps,there heads turning our way.There faces looked confused,dad was firm in his ground looking at derek sternly.

"Jalice who is this?"dad asked a little to rough.I gulped.Derek spoke,"Hello king and queen i am very sorry to interrupt you,or disturb you i-"i cut him off.

"nonsense!"i pulled him against me.Giving him a smirk,"Mom,Dad.This is Derek he...he's my second chance mate"i finally let out.I saw my mom's eyes brightened,she smiled happily.She pulled out of dads arms running into dereks.Derek and i were both surprised.

"Ah! i am very very happy,happy for you jalice,and you derek.I am excited myself!.......Derek you are apart of this family,and pack now,and don't ever say you disturb us!"She took a deep breath and continued,"oh! i want grandchildren you two!"She laughed as she headed back to my fathers side.My eyes had widened at her words,"Mom!" i shouted in embarrassment.She giggled,and dereks laughed.

Mom had already treated derek like family,in only a second,had accepted him and called him family! i was extremely happy!

But my dads face was still showing confusion,"second chance mate?"I had forgot i had only told my mother about logon and his rejection."yes dad second chance mate.......my first mate rejected me"I heard derek growl at my words.I had said them with such ease,i didn't even feel sad.

My dads face softened,he came running engulfing me in a hug."I'm sorry sweety,i really am"he whispered.I patted his back and pulled away,"don't worry dad i have derek now"I looked towards derek,he was looking at me with love,i was looking at him with the same feeling.

"Well i guess we have another amazing announcement for the pack! but that will be later i want derek to settle in,um derek i'll show you to your room"My mom suggested."no don't worry mom he'll be with me in my room"

"I don't know..."My dad said shakily.I laughed,and so did my mother."oh please,let them be in the same room,there mates!"my mom laughed out.My dad huffed and grumbled a 'fine'.

I practically ran to my room with derek.We reached my room,i closed the door as we got in.Derek smashed me against the door,his soft lips on mine.I was shocked but i replied quickly.I closed my eyes,my fingers tangled in his hair.I tugged slightly,making him groan.I smiled and pulled away,"i told you everything was gonna go fine"

"yeah yeah"He rolled his eyes,grinning going back to kissing me.Oh! when derek had come in to the mansion,he was only wearing basket ball shorts,he was half dressed when he was talking to my parents,it was pretty funny.My hands untangled from his hair,feeling a bust of confidence,i traced his abs with my fingers,lightly scratching him.But not leaving a mark.

His tongue licked my bottom lip,i opened my mouth quickly.Wanting to taste him,our tongues fought for dominance,which he won,he was tracing every detail of my dark cave.His tongue found mine again,our tongues dancing together.I moaned into the hot and passionate kiss.

We never brook our kiss as we stumbled on my bed,no i mean our bed.He brook the kiss for the air we both needed.He went straight to my jaw line,leaving butterfly kisses down my neck.I moaned as he stopped in a sensitive spot,nibbling and sucking knowing there would be a mark there.Speaking about marks,i lifted dereks head and looked into his beautiful emerald green eyes.

"d-derek m-m-mark me"i stuttered,but i meant it."Jalice what if you regret it-"

"i will never regret it,your my mate,i'm yours and your mine,mark me as yours derek"He growled his eyes going pitch black.He kissed were he had left off,he groaned as i grabbed his hair roughly,he finally bit down.I moaned his name out,it hurt just a bit,but it was alright after a second.

He pulled away,looking deep into my eyes,"your only mine now jalice"he whispered,i nodded wanting his lips on mine.He read my mind,his crashing down on mine.

"Jalice! um....there's someone,well there are some people you need to see,its important"My mother informed from the other side of the door.Derek and i both groaned,but i laughed when i saw dereks face."alright mom i'll come down and meet you"

"alright sweety" i told derek to wait in my room,i headed to my parents room to grab a t-shirt and some jeans for derek.I threw the cloth at him when i got back,"this is the kings cloth i can't"

"my god,derek don't be silly just put them on!"

The cloth fit him perfectly,we were walking to the main room,dereks hand around me waist,my hand around his.

I saw my parents talking to someone but they stopped when they saw me,they smiled my way,i stood next to them with derek by my side as i turned my head to see who they wanted me to see.

My eyes widened,i froze,i started shaking,i felt like crying,running out of here,wishing to be somewhere else in the universe but here.

My whole old pack was right before my eyes.....

*******

OMG! CLIFFHANGER! i have to say this is my best cliffhanger yet.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter cause i did,and that your on the edge of your chair for the next chapter.

sorry if it was to short for you all,and what did you think of jalice and derek! there so cute!!!!

COMMENT!!!

AND

VOTE!!!!

love,Dark_Angel_43