Chapter 21

Jalice's pov

I felt anger rush over me,he could get me in my dreams but not in my own damn room!

I elbowed him in the stomach,hard.I growled as i pushed the man against the wall.I looked up in my eyes went wide.Logon.

"Oh,God! shit!"I loosened,and started checking his eyes for any signs of pain."I'm sorry,logon,i thought you were someone else.I'm sorry!"

'I'm fine,jalice"He smiled and gained his balance,he stood up getting off the wall.As he did he inched closer,our body's merely touching.My breath hitched,my heart beat quickened.I looked away quickly,"What did you mean you needed to see me?"

"I heard you had a nightmare,screaming.I wanted to check on you,i was worried."I wanted to 'aw'.But i forced myself to hold it.I gulped,'okay well i'm fine now,you can start heading out now"

'Wanna kick me out already?,jalice i wanted to ask if you would want to hand out with me,or train tomorrow?"He had a cocky smirk on his face,probably thinking i would say yes."No"

"Jalice,i'm trying to make it up to you,you do know i regret rejecting you,i really do"

"Then why did you reject me in the first place?"I said bitterly."Because i was an idiot,stupid,idiotic,crazy to reject you.I had just wanted someone like nicole,but that wasn't what i needed.When i realized you were what i needed,and also wanted i regretted rejecting a moment later.Jalice i never meant to hurt you like that,when i say you cry it made my heart drop.When you ran away,i had no heart at all."He grabbed my hand,lightly squeezing as he took a deep breath and continued.

"I couldn't sleep,i destroyed my office,and bedroom out of anger towards myself.Thinking what was i thinking.I just wanted to get you back jalice.Find you,and you would forgive me.Your my mate jalice.I'm your mate."

I was suddenly pushed against the wall,i had to admit.My heart had swelled up with every word he had said.

Tingle's spread threw my cheek as he stroked it with his thumb.I leaned into his touch,like last time i still couldn't resist.He pushed his body closer to mine.I was sandwiched between the wall and him.There was no space between us,his lips were inching closer to mine.I wanted his lips on mine.

'Your first mate,your only mate"He whispered before he closed the space between our lips.My hands instinctively went to his hair.I tugged lightly at his hair,making him growl.Sparks flew everywhere.My body felt hot,needing more of his touch.As if reading my mind logons hands went to my waist,his thumb rubbing sousing circles on my stomach.

Our lips moved in sync.He forced my mouth open,letting his tongue in.I moaned as i tasted him,peppermint.I moved slightly forward,enough space to jump and wrap my legs around his waist.

My hands slid down to his chest,my hands sliding up and down on his strong chest.My palm's rested on his chest.The need for air became stronger,we both pulled away,panting.

I looked up to see him smirking,that's when flashes of derek came running towards my mind.I gasped as i pushed him away,making him stumble.As soon as my feet hit the ground i started crying.

'I already have a mate logon and its not you."I wiped a tear away."You had your chance,i have derek now i-"I was cut of by his growl."Your mine,i'm your first mate.Not him.And i'm pretty sure you still consider the slightest of me as a mate,because you were kissing me back."

"Look it was my wolf that took over.I want nothing to do with YOU logon.Dereks my mate,nothing is going to change that not even you.Your trying to make it up to me.Well guess what,you can never make it up to me.Because i don't accept you as my mate Logon jett.You are hurting me more by coming into my room,and start kissing me.Yes i realize that i kissed you back,And i regret it."