Chapter 22

Jalice's pov

"YOU stay away from her,she's mine!"It was Derek's voice.It made me snap my head towards the woods.I saw them,logon and derek ready to shift.I jumped out of my seat running towards them but before i could reach them they had already shifted and biting at each others neck.

Derek was the beautiful pitch black wolf.His eyes matched the same blood shinning red as logon's.Logon was the wolf with the light brown fur,that shone in the moonlight.

Derek snapped at Logon's neck,but logon had twisted away and threw Derek across,Making him hit a tree roghly.Derek simply shaked hsi head and ran towards logon.This time he succsed on biting his neck.Logon kicked,making derek drop and lossen his hold.Logon took his neck out of derek's sharp fangs.Derek gained his balence and ran towards logon doing the same thing he had done to him,throwing him up against a tree,

They had gained there balence and now were in serous pounce mode.They were in fighting poitions.

They growled at eachother and it made me snap out of my shock.Anger grew in me,they were both hurting one another and it was hurting me.They were both hurt in the same amount of pain.

I felt power surge in me.I stood my ground,my fist were clenched,my eyes glowing red,like theres but slightly glowing and there's weren't.

They were already charging at each othe but i stopped them dead in there tracks."STOP!"my voice echoed threw the forest.Peoples eyes had already laned on the fight between the two wolves but now there eyes were on me.

I held my head high,"SHIFT!"my voice sounded more powerful then when i had used it the last time.People scouted away,seeming afraid for a reason i didn't know."NOW!"

They both obeyed and went into the forest to shift.They came out in there own basketball shorts.

I walked over to them,i walked closer to logon with a frown.SLAP! thats what i just gace this idiot.He rubbed his cheek groaning in pain.I walked over to derek with a smile,i saw him chuckle and smile.He opened his arms,expecting me to go into his arms.

SLAP! thats what i gave this other idiot of a mate!

"You both are foolish,arrogant idiots.Disturbing the picnic with your stupid actions,what were you even fighting about?!"Derek rubbed the back of his neck with his hand akwardly."You..."

"Me? ME! how dare you fight over i am not some object you can tug war with,seeing who will win to have me.You!"I pointed at derek,he had guilt in his eyes."How dare you!,you can be a child sometimes,already knowing i'm yours and you still go out and look for trouble by fighting with him over me!"

"And you,oh i'm going to kill you,i'm going to kill both of you!"I turned my head towards logon."I told you i am not yours,you had your chance.J-J-Just stop don't you relize your just hurting me more logon.Stop acting like a child,before i throw you out of my house,not the restof the pack just you!"I was in the brink of tears,but i held them back,and held my ground.

"Both of you,don't your dare think of coming near me the rest of the night,stay away from me as possible"I stormed away from them,sitting next to my mother like before.They were all looking at me with wide eyes,keven,shona,my mother just everyone.I smiled at them like nothing had happen and started eating my food.

I spent the rest of the night talking to shona.I was currently walking inside when kevens voice stopped me."Jalice!"

i turned around and smiled up at him."Jalice, iwanted to apoligise for everything i have done to you,even if were not related i still feel like your my sister,my only sister.I really am sorry jalice."By the end of his sentence he had tears in his eyes,i had never seen him cry,and to be honest it broke my heart.

"I thought you would be glad we weren't related,the weakling is not your actual sister,yay!"I sarcasticly cheered waving my hands in the air.

"NO! Jalice,i regret it.I regret hurting you like i did,i was your brother and i should have pretected you,instead i was the main one the teased and bullied you,i'm sorry jalice i really am,i won't ever stop apoligizing for what i did jalice"

I was i tears myself when he finished.I engulfed him in a tight hug."will you stop if i forgive you,because i already have.I love you keven,were family related or not"

His tears stopped,and he hugged me back with all his strength."Related or not"he repeated in a whisper.He kissed my cheek and pulled away."that is so cute,but i am still giving your brother a real long talk about being a real ass to you in the past!"Shona yelled as hse dragged keven with her.Before they were fully out of sight i heard keven mumble something,"i diserve it,god wish me luck"

i laughed as i headed towards my room.I closed the door behind,i sighed as i smelled derek's intoxicating scent behind me.'i told you not to come near me for the rest of the night"I frowned as i put my hands on my hips,while he chuckled and pointed to the alarm clock.

"Its midnight,the night is over.I am sorry for my stupid actions but the guy gets me aggrivated saying that your his,and he was your first and only mate.Who does he think he is,saying that after what he did to you!"

"and who do you think you are disturbing the picnic by being a total idiot,and fighting with logon"I smirked."you were just sincking to his level derek,and you know it"

"i know,and i am sorry i embarased you.But you handled us pretty well,i'm pretty sure you scared everyone in the picnic"

"what,what are you talking about?"i knitted my brows in confusion.I started taking off my heels,and my gold belt around my skirt.I took off the pin in my hair,letting it fully lose.Derek watched me as i did this and his eyes started to darken.

i walked over to him and waved a hand in front of his face to snap him back.He shaked his head,but his eyes were still black,no longer there beautiful emerald green.But when his eyes would turn black it would make me feel hot.

"Jalice,you know yesturday when you used your alpha voice on logon it sounded noting like it did today,your voice today sounded louder and stronger.It sounded different,really different not like you.Its something I've never seen before,no one had seen before.Really only male alpha royals can do a alpha command on to other alphas,but never a female."

"Well it's probably because I'm a royal,that's all.Its nothing big"Even I didn't believe what I was saying.I knew that my voice had sounded different but what derek had just told me I didn't want to believe it myself.

I walked over to derek kissing him on the cheek."I forgive you,I was going to forgive you anyways"Derek smirked and pushed me down on the bed.He kissed me passionately,he had one of his hands on my waist while the other was on the side of my head,trying to keep himself up.He rubbed tiny circles on the flesh on my stomach which was showing.I sighed in content,as he started kissing my jawline and towards me neck.

My hands found there way to his hair tugging on his black locks.He growled as I pushed him upward,crashing my lips to his.His tongue licked my bottom lip,asking for entrance.I gladly let him in wanting to taste him.He pressed his body on mine,making us have no to space between each other.

Derek hands went to the zipper of the skirt I was wearing,my breathing picked up as he zipped it down and pulled down my skirt.He went back to my neck,but he went to his mark and started nibbling and licking on it.I moaned at the pleasure it gave of him touching the mark.

His hands wet to my top and motioned me to put my arms up,I did and I was now only in my undergarments in front of him.He took off his shirt,and went back to my lips,when he pulled away I yawned.He chuckled as he kissed my cheek,"Let's go to sleep Jalice"I nodded to tired to say anything.

I kissed his cheek as I let sleep come over me.

*******

Sorry,if that chapter is to short,but isn't awesome!

What's going on with Jalice,and why is her voice different?!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter,and you can't wait for the next chapter

Remember to

COMMENT

AND

VOTE!

Love,Dark_Angel_43