Chapter 11

Jalice's POV

"Where's my bag?"I asked Feeling uncomfortable in this hospital gown,and I wasn't going to walk around with this.

"Oh yes its right here"The queen handed me my bag,I looked inside to see if my book was still there.I sighed as I aw my book.I grabbed my baggy sweats,and my huge shirt.

I got out with my cloth on,heading over to Layla."Oh dear,that shirt is to big for you,your skinny.You need that fits you"The queen grabbed my hand dragging out side the aid room.I saw people outside probably from the pack.Looking at me strange,with confusion on there faces.

I was dragged in a room the size of a regular house

Th bed was king sized from the looks of it.The sheets looked soft,made of pure silk.

The color of the walls being dark red.furniture Is pure black,and the sheets were white with gold designs.

"Um,queen Layla,I don't want to get any of your cloth it wouldn't look good on me,and it's my first day here,it's just-"the queen cut me off before I could finish the rest of the sentence."nonsense dear,you need something that fits you and I have the perfect thing"

"But I don't want the other pack members to feel jealousy because its my first day and I'm already getting attention from the queen"the queen stopped in her tracks,turning around facing me.

"Dear you don't have to worry.In our pack I will admit there are some snobs,but most of them are very wonderful people"I smiled when she finished,the queen chuckling herself.I nodded for her to continue.

We arrived in a walk in closet,that was only for shoes,another turn and there were million's of dresses.With another side that's were they had the shirts and pants.

"Come dear,I have he perfect outfit for you"

"Queen Layla I'm alright with getting a shirt but not a whole outfit"

"Oh please with the perfect top you need perfect pants"

"Bu-"she cut me off again.

"Nope I have always wanted to dress someone,and dressing someone as beautiful as you is perfect,and anyways you need a good outfit for when were going to announce to the pack that your joining us"She grabbed my wrist making me run to keep up with her.She seemed so happy for helping me.Queen Layla was such a kind person,one of the kindest queen the werewolves have ever had.Not to mention she was beautiful,her skin literally glowed.

When she was done with me she sat me down on a chair not letting me see how I looked like."Can I do your hair?"I nodded.

"I think I have done a marvelous job,you don't even need make up"She took me to a mirror,when I saw myself I gasped.Instead of just a shirt or pants she had put me in a dress.It was green with a lace flower pattern.The dress was short to mid tie,and a nice color green.My hair was up,with lose curled stances of hair out,with a beautiful gold flower pin.

I turned around to face the queen."This pin is very special,i was suppose to give it to my daughter.But I want you to have it"Her eyes a little teary."I-I can't this is suppose to be in your family,I am not worthy of this gorgeous pin.and I was just suppose to get a shirt not all of this"

"Dear,here in our pack we treat each other like family,and now your family,the king and I don't care if you don't have our blood or any of that"

"That's right Jalice"The kings voice came from the door way."you are now family"The queen and king both smiled at me kindly.

"You know your mother would be crying if she saw you,your just t beautiful"The queen said."yeah" I just mumbled,looking away trying to regain myself,to try to not to cry.