Chapter 32 Revenge Is Served Sweet [Part 2]

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 32 Revenge Is Served Sweet [Part 2]

 ---Still Axel's P.O.V---

"What do you remember?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I can't tell you that, but I can tell you what I don't remember." she smirked at me. I kept my eyes narrowed on her. She just kept smirking at me like she knew something I didn't, and she seemed too please about it. "Shouldn't we get going?" she asked with that smirk still plastered on her face.

"No, not until you tell me."

She cocked an eyebrow at me. "Oh really?"

"What do you remember?"

"Hmm.." she tapped her chin pretending to think. "I don't know.." she trailed off while looking at me through the corner of her eye.

If it were someone else teasing me like this, I would've already snapped. But this was Rose we were talking about. The Rose that I've caught staring at me in the hallways, the Rose that got picked on every single day at school, and the Rose who was so confident yet so shy at times.

Most people would call me mysterious, but to be honest Rose was ten times more mysterious than me. She could hide some emotions so well, and I didn't know what to expect from her at times. People classified her as a nerd, but she wasn't one.

Sure she acted and dressed like one at times, but her personality deep down inside was opposite. Deep down inside she was tough and bought no shit from anyone, she was just too afraid to show that side of her sometimes.

And when that emo chick who always hung out with her got expelled, the part of her deep down inside started to show itself. She was just too afraid to show the part deep down inside of her in her own form, so she had to dress up all fancy and turn into someone else.

So basically she had a split personality. I wish I was like her sometimes, I wish I could hold down emotions or hide them deep down inside sometimes.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"What are you thinking about?" I shot back.

"I'm thinking about what you're thinking about." she replied.

"So are you going to tell me what you remember?"

"Nope." she replied while popping the 'p'.

I leaned over the table and whispered in her ear. "You're lucky we're in Starbucks and not alone or else.."

"O-or else what?" she stuttered, trying not to sound nervous.

"You don't even want to know, Princess." I whispered before pulling back and smirking at her flushed face.

"Yes I do, I want to know." she spoke back confidently.

"We could take this back to my room and I'll show you." I wiggled my eyebrows at her gaining a smack in the arm.

"Perv!"

"I'm not the one who reads box turtle porn-"

"Oh don't even start with that Prince Bad Ass." Yup, she definitely remembered the story I told her. "Or should I call you Prince Boner?" she smirked evilly at me.

I was speechless. And someone like me had never felt speechless before. Some people sitting at tables near us turned and stared at us in shock. Have they never seen two teenagers being perverts before?! "What are you looking at?" I growled at the people staring.