Chapter 11 Reality

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 11 Reality

Waking up from a wonderful dream is hard, but waking up to a bad reality is harder. Last night I had the time of my life. It might've been the best night of my life. In fact, it was the best night of my life. The first time of my life being noticed by my incredibly sexy crush.

The first night talking to him and having a deep conversation with him. Just the thought of it made me smile and blush crazily. I would give anything to go back in time and replay that moment over and over again. I wish that moment never ended. 

But of course, like every other good or happy moment, it had to end. Going our separate ways. Snuggling into my pillow deeper, I tried to remember the minty breath he had when our lips were an inch apart. How his wonderful green eyes glowed in the moonlight.

I never wanted to wake up. I wanted to lay like that forever and replay the wonderful moment in my head again and again. My heart pounded against my chest crazily every time I thought of him, every time I replayed the moment.

I know, I must sound like a love sick puppy to you. But it was true! A moment like that comes once in a life time. I smiled trying not to think of the future. I was still laying in bed with my costume on. My accessories were scattered throughout the room.

I wanted him so bad last night. Thinking of how his wonderful blond hair was being blown by the light wind. Of how the sexy golden/red mask covered half of his face making him look mysterious and sexy. How his perfect full lips looked so yummy.

Think of me as a pervert. But if you were in my situation, I bet you would be thinking the same thing. I've been madly in love with him since junior high til now. 

Stalking him, figuring out why he acts the way he does.

Yep, a crazy stalker madly in love with the school's badass, someone I have absolutely no chance with. Call me crazy, call me weird. I've heard worse though. 

One thing I didn't get, was why was Layla nice to me. I expected her to be a total bitch to me for dancing with her 'best friend'. A mystery deemed to be solved.

I felt so lucky last night for talking to Axel, for getting to know him better. Now I understood some of the problems in his life. He's a troubled kid. Misunderstood by others, mistreated. So as a self defense mechanism, he treated everyone the way he was treated. 

I now understood why he refused to have a best friend, why he refused to get into a serious relationship. 

He was involved with a girl older than him last year. He was a junior while she was a senior. She was cheer captain of course, guys always fall for girls like that. She was a real player and made out with every single guy on the football game at a party. He found out about it later and forgave her for that, because she claimed it was 'truth or dare'. 

That wasn't enough for her though. She then dumped him for the star quarterback. 

Axel was heartbroken after that. He never went out with anyone. 

He was heartbroken for who knows how long. She was his only friend, the only person he could talk to.

But now, she would be in college. Enjoying her sorority party life. He had gone through a lot and no one seemed to understand, except me. 

"Rosaline Arlene Winnefred! Get out of bed right now!" My stepmother yelled from downostares. 

I buried my face deeper into my pillow. The last thing I wanted to do right now was to get out of bed and face my step mother downstairs. I snuggled the pillow feeling comfortable as I could be, replaying the night over and over again.