Chapter 5 Half Nude

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 5 Half Nude

   Jaxon's face when he saw my teeth was priceless. He looked so shocked at first, but then he composed himself and took in a deep breath. "Rosie."

"Yes?"

"I have two things to ask you." I nodded for him to continue. "The first thing is: where are your braces?"

I was caught red handed. "I-I got them removed."

He nodded calmly. "And the second thing is: what the hell did they do to your teeth?"

"What do you mean? All they did was remove my braces..." I trailed off, running my tongue over my teeth to make sure.

"That's not all they did." My eyes widened at his statement. I hadn't checked my teeth after they had taken off my braces... "You might want to look in the mirror." I didn't need to be told twice. I turned ran to the mirror beside his desk and looked in it.

I almost died of a heart attack when I saw my teeth. My teeth were pink, as in the damn color pink. The color I highly disliked, PINK. I had no idea how they did it, but all my front teeth were pink.

Jaxon came up from behind me and threw an arm around my shoulder. "Pink doesn't really suit you."

I just stared at my reflection in shock. "How?!"

"Don't ask me, ask that emo friend of yours or her college sex partner."

"I'M GOING TO MURDER BOTH OF THEM!"

"If the cops question me, I won't say a thing." He promised.

"HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO ME?!" I sprinted to the bathroom and grabbed a toothbrush and toothpaste. No matter how hard I tried scrubbing my teeth, it wouldn't come off.

"I've seen you pissed before, but not this pissed." He said as he watched me amusingly.

"I HATE PINK!" I screamed.

"Blue would suit you, you know?" Jaxon teased.

"Shut up."

"You love me." He smiled.

I sent him a death glare.

"You love me for who I am, and for who I am, meaning the guy who never shuts up."

"You're an asshole." I muttered.

He gasped. "You did NOT just call me an a-hole."

"How about we rewind the tape and watch that again? Yes Jaxon, I just called you an asshole." I walked back into his bedroom and threw myself on his head hopelessly. How did they manage to turn my teeth pink in the first place?! I thought that was factually impossible."

He sat on the bed next to me, making it dip and wrapped his arms around me. "It'll probably wash out soon enough."

"How the hell did they though?!"

He just shrugged. "I have no idea. I just noticed your teeth when you woke up." He patted my head like a child. "So what do you want to do now?"

"Get the stupid pink off my teeth, go home and snuggle into my bed and lay there forever until I grow old and die."

"Are you sure?"

"Sure about what?"

"About snuggling into your bed?"