Chapter 33 Tequila And Fireflies

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 33 Tequila On A Pile Of Junk 

Ps. These chapters are unedited so pretty please, don't complain about errors, because I'll fix them later IF I HAVE TIME , thank you:)

"Ladies first." Axel said while letting go of my hand and grabbing my waist.

"It's too dark to see my ass, you know?"

"Near the top it won't be as dark." he nudged me towards the large pile of junk. "Lucky you aren't wearing a skirt."

"Shorts are just as bad." I grumbled before wiggling out of his iron grip. It wasn't that steep of a climb to be honest, it was like climbing up a hill. I took careful blind steps up the pile of junk. Surprisngly it wasn't that bad. I heard the scraps of junk crunch beneath my feet.

Thank god I had my sneakers on. "Keep going Princess, you're doing great." Axel said from somewhere below me. I bit my lip and concentrated on taking my steps. I took slow steady steps to make sure I wouldn't fall, surely I wouldn't want to fall on Axel.

My inner self giggled at the thought. Of course I would want to fall on Axel, to feel his hard toned body pressed up against mine. I mentally slapped myself, now wasn't the right time to fantasize about him. "About that box turtle porn.." his voice was laced with amusement.

"Drop it Axel."

"Aw, you're not calling me prince?" I could just imagine him pouting while saying that.

"Why, you want me to?" I retorted while climbing the pile of junk.

"Someone's grumpy." he mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"No thanks to you." I rolled my eyes, even though he couldn't see it.

"Why'd I do?" he sounded amused by this situation. Maybe he wouldn't be as amused if I fell on him...

"What are we doing right now?"

"What do you mean?"

"What are we doing?"

"Is that a trick question."

I groaned in annoyance. "No, now answer the question."

"Um, we're climbing a pile of junk, but more specifically I'm trying to stare at your ass."

I didn't know whether to feel flattered or violated at the statement about him staring at my ass. "Pervert, and that's exactly why I'm grumpy." I huffed.

"You're grumpy because I'm staring at your ass?" he asked, sounding amused. "Sorry, it's just so hard to keep my eyes off that beauty."

"No-yes-no-that's not the reason I'm grumpy." I snapped. "It's because you're making me climb up a pile of junk."

"It's not that bad." I rolled my eyes at him even though I knew he couldn't see it. "And you're probably rolling your eyes right now." Woah, was he physic?

"How'd you know?" I asked, trying to hide my amusement.

"I know you a little better than you think I do." he chuckled. He did? After taking a few more steps up I was on top of the pile of junk. There was a couch sitting on the top. How the hell did someone get a couch up here?

"How'd you get this thing up here?" I asked, slightly shocked from the old couch in front of me.

"Magic." he said before pulling out his lighter and lighting it. He grabbed an old jar from beside the couch with a candle in it and lit the candle up making the place glow a little brighter. I could see his face clearly above the candle light.