Chapter 8

~Kellin~

I woke up to Vic's grip around me tightening. I opened my eyes and saw him looking down at me.

"Hi." He said cutely.

"Hi." I replied. I hid my face and laughed to myself. "What time is it?"

"Um..." He said and then went silent. A loud punk song erupted from beside the bed moments later. I jumped and he rubbed my back before reaching over and turning it off. "Time to get up." He added, answering my previous question.

"I slept through the night!" I said happily.

"Me too." He said before standing up.

"I don't think I'm going to school today." I said randomly.

"What? Why?"

"I was thinking about going back home before my dad gets home from work. I need to go back eventually, and it would be best to be there and settled before he gets home from work." I explained as calmly as I could. Honestly, the idea of going back terrified me but I can't stay here the rest of my life.

"I'd rather you not. I can't miss school today to go back with you."

"Then don't. I planned on going back alone anyways." I informed him.

"Can you please go tomorrow? I'd rather be able to get to you if something happened."

"I'll be okay. You don't have to come rescue me. Just focus on school and don't worry about me." I said despite the empty feeling I got when I thought about him not being there.

"Don't worry about you? I can't even stop thinking about you. How the hell am i supposed to not worry about you, especially when you're at his house alone." He said sharply.

"It's my house too you know." I said, trying to ignore the rest of what he just told me. It's nice to know he's thinking about me, but at the same time it scares me. I'm not used to people knowing I exist and I'd mostly like to keep it that way. I stood up and walked to him.

"Please just wait until tomorrow. I'm not ready to let you go yet." He put his forehead to mine and closed his eyes.

"Make a deal? I'll go and if something happens then I'll get my friend Gabe to drive me to your house." I put my hands on his chest and a sharp intake of breath went through his now gritted teeth.

"Fuck." He breathed. I pulled my hands back and clasped them behind me.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. Your hands are really cold though." He opened his eyes and ran his hands from my arms to my hands, pulling them from behind my back. He moved them back to his chest and they warmed up rather quickly, along with the rest of me.

Large amounts of energy bubbled up inside of me. I jerked my hands away from his skin and breathed in large gulps of air. He looked at me and, after a moment, ran his hands back down my arms lightly. I immediately let out what I thought would be a sigh. My hands flew to my mouth. I looked down at the floor and my face grew hot. Vic chuckled and then pulled me to him. My face remained hidden and i looked at his feet. I just moaned. Oh my god. Why did I just moan?

"You're okay" He whispered to me as I started to tear up. This shouldn't be a big deal but it was to me. I wasn't like this. I never showed any type of emotion to anyone, then he came along and fucked it up! Now he knows I care and that I like him..... like that! I haven't liked anyone like that. It's like I'm not in control of my body anymore. First I'm always touching him, even when I don't need to be, and second, this! I just moaned because he touched my arm!

"You're okay." He repeated calmly. "I'm not going to judge you, and especially not for something like this." He stayed quite for a while and then moved his hands from my back to my face, making me look at him.

"Trust me, you're okay. Don't worry about it." When I opened my eyes and looked at him, his face was slightly pink too.

"Why are you blushing? You didn't do anything."

"Yeah, but I was thinking about doing a lot of things." He said and his face transitioned from light pink to red.

"Like what?" I slipped my arms around his back.

"You'll find out eventually."

"But i want to know now..." I fake pouted, stuck my bottom lip out, and closed my eyes. When he didn't say anything else, I opened my eyes again.

"You have no idea what you're doing to me." He mumbled.