Chapter 23

(Trigger Warning: Rape)

~Kellin~

"Wait, so what happened?"

"He said it." I woke up slightly to the vibration of the body under me.

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah..." There was a short pause and, for a moment I started to drift back off to sleep with the remnants of Vic's voice in my head.

"Oh wow." I jolted back awake and subconsciously grabbed at his shirt before settling.

"Yeah, dude. I'm so happy." Vic half laughed and I felt his stomach move under my arm. I was semi-awake but I didn't have the strength to talk or move and I didn't want to open my eyes either. It would just make my headache worse. "I love him so much."

"I know you do."

"I don't know what I would do without him. You and him are my everything." His body shook and his arms got tighter around me, which usually only happens when he's upset or crying. I don't want him to be sad.

"Vic."  I whined hoarsely, my voice scratchy.

"Yeah?" His body tensed. I didn't want to talk anymore and my voice hurt too bad so I instead limply put my fingers to my throat and cuddled back up to his tummy. "Do you want some water?" I nodded weakly and he helped me sit up. I still refused to open my eyes but I didn't exactly have a choice because the throbbing in my head got worse and my head spun. I quickly tried to get out of the bed and I put my hand over my mouth. Vic picked me up and carried me to the bathroom.

I tried really hard not to puke because I was exhausted and my throat hurt. We had gotten up about five more times since the first instance of me throwing up and I was tired. "Don't try to stop it, you'll make it worse." He said as I strained.

"It hurts." I gasped for air and put my hand on my side.

"I know." He rubbed my back until I was done and then carried me back to bed. I closed my eyes again and laid with my head on his chest.

"It hurts my ribs to puke." I croaked out. He kissed my hair and played with a piece of it.

"Mike brought you some water and Tylenol."

"Thank you..." I felt uncomfortable again as I spoke to Mike and I wanted to hide under the blankets but I didn't have the energy to move. 

"You're welcome. I hope you feel better." He voiced from beside the bed. I tried to concentrate enough to will my body to move under the blankets more so I wouldn't be as out in the open but I couldn't do anything. Vic curled his body tighter around mine to help me and I sighed slightly.

"Thank you..." I replied awkwardly. He laughed lightly and ran his hand over my back and Mike stood and left the room.

"Go back to sleep, you need it."

"It's your fault that I'm sick."

"And how's that?" He moved away slightly to look at my face.

"Because you made me do math." He chuckled at me and relaxed back against me again.

"Valid point but you were already sick before that."

"Damn, I tried." He smirked as his lips met the skin of my cheek and then I felt his hand tilt my chin up to look at him. My eyes were still closed but I soon felt his lips on mine. "That's gross."

"I don't care." He pecked my lips once again.

"But I'm sick that's ew yuck."

"I don't care if you're sick. I don't care if you're contagious. I would kiss you anyway because I love you." (A/N Last part changed cause ya know)