Chapter 10

~Kellin~

His eyes widened and I stepped forward and put my hands on his chest. I remembered before when I had a dirty mind. It's hard to believe I did, but it shows every once in a while. I gently pushed him until his back touched the wall.

"Don't worry about it. I'll stop you before it gets out of hand." I kissed the edge of his lips and they parted then i trailed kisses down his jawline to his neck. He groaned and i lightly bit the spot I was at before trailing my lips back over it.

"You are too much." He breathed after stopping himself from moaning. I smiled and stood up straighter to kiss him on the lips again.

"What time is it?" He asked casually after catching his breath.

"Um... A little after nine. We have less than 15 minutes."

"Do you have any tests today?" He questioned. I shook my head. "Wanna go home?"

"Sure. Can we walk?" He only lives around five minutes from the school so it shouldn't be that hard to walk there.

"Otay." He put his hands over mine on his chest.

"You're being cute today."

"And you're being cute everyday." He returned. I smiled and looked towards my feet.

We sat in the bathroom and talked randomly until the bell rang and Gabe brought me my stuff. Vic grabbed his one bag from a counter on the wall and then laced his hand with mine before leading me out of the school.

"I know a shortcut." He said after we were on the sidewalk. I just looked at him and nodded. He turned and started walking towards the woods. I fell behind him and released his hand as he walked through the treeline. I stopped moving and he quit walking to turn around to look at me.

"What's wrong?" I shook my head and tried to walk through. I got a few steps in and started sobbing hysterically. I curled to cover my stomach and Vic grabbed me and sat on the ground with me in his lap. Flashbacks of that day came into my head. Her holding me down and me crying. I tried to hit Vic so I could get up. I felt like she was holding me down. I put my hands to my ribs and it felt like they were broken like they were when she kicked me. Everything that happened flooded my mind. I was reliving all of it. I could feel the leaves on the skin of my back when she layed on me, even though now all the leaves were green and on the trees.

I kept hitting Vic and screaming for him to let me go. My past had me believing that it wasn't him there. I had started to believe it was her and that she was trying to hurt me again. He just held me tighter and rocked me.

"It's just me, you're okay." He kept repeating trying to calm me down.

"Let me go!" I exclaimed. I scratched at his chest and arms. Any type of unclothed skin was now pink and bleeding. I kept hitting, any type of pain I could cause made me feel better. I was winning. I ran my nails down his chest again and he pulled air in through his teeth.

"Kellin, it's me! It's Vic. Please stop!'" He screamed and held my arms to my sides. "You're hurting me, please stop! Please." I heard his voice cracking and i looked at him and tried to focus. I saw him but heard her. Her repeating the same things over and over again. No matter what I did, it wouldnt go away. I pulled my arms free and covered my ears. I sung a random song that was in my mind.

"Savior will be there, when you're feeling alone, oh.
A savior for all that you do..." After a while, I quit singing because it wasn't working. As my voice cut out, his continued, only with a different song.

"She sits up high, surrounded by the sun.
One million branches and she loves everyone. Mom and dad, did you search for me? I've been up here so long I'm going crazy.
And as the sun went down, we ended up on the ground."