Chapter 2

Emma's POV

I coulnt believe my eyes I was having a baby. I know this is bad what am I going to do. I grab the box and put the stick inside and put in the bag and went outside and threw it away. I went back inside and got a text from Ruby. I was acting weird for the last could of weeks because of this. The door bell rang and it was Ruby she came in and looked at me.

"Whats the problem?"

"You. You have been acting really weird lately Em. Whats wrong?" She asks me.

"Sorry its just you remember Regina's party?"

"Yeah why?" She asks.

"Because I dont."

"So you think you might have done something?" She asks.

"Yeah thats all sorry I didnt tell you."

"Its okay."

3weeks earlier.

I was with Ruby at my locker when Regina came up to us.

"Ruby Lucas and Emma Swan I hope to see you at my party." She says.

"Wouldnt miss it." Ruby tells her.

"Excellent." Regina says.

She walked away from us. She did this all the time always nice and friendly before her party just so everyone actually comes.

"Im not going."

"What? You have too." Ruby says.

"I dont want to. I know how this is works its end with Killian pushing me in the pool."

"So just leave in the crowed in the middle where he cant get you." She says.

"Maybe."

"Okay your coming." She screams.

"Rubs I said maybe."

"Doesnt matter your going." She says.

The night of the party I put on a tight red-orange dress that Ruby picked out for me. When I was ready I met Ruby outside my house and I got into my car and we drove off to Regina's once we got there we got out and headed to the backyard.

"Need me to take you home tonight?"

"No thats okay. I think I will be going home with whoever wants me tonight." She says.

I nodded and she walked over to the bar. I walked over to her and joined her. She walked away and someone sat next to me.

"Emma Swan you look wow." Neal Cassidy says.

"Thanks Neal."

"Hey if you want maybe later you and I can get out of here?" He asks.

"Maybe..."

I walked away and sat down with Ruby and some guys I kinda know.

"So Emma you look great." Merlin says.

"Yeah thanks."

"Your tipsy arnt you Emma?" Arthur asks.

"Maybe alittle."

"Be careful like that Emma alot of guys have their eyes on you tonight." Lance says.

"Like who?"

"Like.. Neal Cassidy, Graham Hunter, Walsh Oswald, Robin Locksly , August Booth , and Liam Jones." Ruby says.

"Wow thats alot and I have slept with three of them before."

"Emma I thought you said you would never talk about those." Ruby says.

"Ruby. Ruby. Ruby. Im drunk and if I sleep with one of them again. Doesnt matter nothing will happen."

3weeks later.

A baby Im having a baby and I lied to Ruby about this. I cant tell her unless I know for sure. I went to the doctors and had them check. When I was waiting I saw Victor Whale.

"Emma hey my mom told me about your test and its ready and she wants me to tell you the news." He says.

"Umm okay tell me."

"Your having a baby." He tells me.

"Oh god."

"Sorry Emma I guess thats something you didnt want to hear." He says.

"No its okay m, but could you make sure no one finds out. I have to be the one to tell people."

"Its fine I will keep it. So if you dont mind me asking who is the father?" He asks.

"Victor Im going to be honest with you. I dont know."

"Well good luck and if you need anything just let me know." He says.

"Yep thank you."

I left the hospital and was in shock I had to know what happened that night and with who.