Chapter 18

2months later.

Emma's POV

I was 4months starting to really show and things were going okay. Regina, Zelena, and Cora have been helping me and my family with everything. Liam has been helping since the begging and Im great full. Killian has been helping me which was a shock to me. I really dont mind that he is helping me its actually a good thing, but I know he is only doing this because his family is making him.

"Emma!" Ruby yells coming in my room.

"Hey Ruby."

"So I have to know keeping the baby or giving it up?" She asks me.

"Well Killian and I havent really talked about that yet."

"Well you too only have 5 more months to talk about it." She tells me.

"Yeah I know."

"Actually less then 5 that way people know whether to you all stuff for the baby or not." She tells me.

"You right. I better go see Killian then."

I got out of my room and made my way to Killian's house and I knocked on the door. Cora opened it.

"Emma. Its lovely to see you." She says to me.

"You too I came to talk to Killian."

"Yeah He is upstairs in his room. Just go on up." She tells me.

I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door.

"Come in." He yells.

I opened the door and walked in.

"Hey."

"Hey Emma what brings you here?" He asks me.

"I need to talk to you."

"Okay talk." He says putting his stuff down.

"I know we dont get along and we have this person coming. I need to know were we stand with either keeping it or giving it up."

"Wow I havent really though about it lately." He tells me.

"Oh okay."

"Hey look at me. We dont have to decided right now. I'll tell you want next month we should once again talk about this." He tells me.

"Okay sounds good because I also have no idea yet."

"See we can talk about it later. So anyway do you need anything?" He asks me.

"Nope not right now."

"Well if you do let me know." He says.

"I will. Later Killian."

"Bye Emma." He says.

I walked out of his room and left the house I made my way back home and couldnt stop thinking about Killian. Is he only being nice because his family made him? Is it because of the baby. Is it because his dad almost killed me? I dont know if this is the real Killian or just a joke.