Chapter 21

Emma's POV

My life is changing Im having a baby and Killian and I want to keep it. We didnt want to know what our baby was going to be. Well our families came together and go things for us at each of our places. Now my room ha turned into a nursery and now Killian's room is also that way. Killian has been so helpful to me and I like it but it all has to do with this baby and thats all. He does care about this child, but he doesnt care about me. Not like I care today I had to go to school its been awhile since I have gone to school. Being 16 and 6month pregnant isnt good around school, but lucky for me people were there. Like Elsa, Anna, Liam, Ruby, even Zelena and Regina, and also Killian people dont give me much trouble with all of them around. I walked into school and they wernt around and when they arnt around it made me nervous. I was at my locker and Milah and Neal walked up.

"Look at you ruining peoples lives." Milah says to me.

"Please leave me alone."

"Aww Emma the slut are you sure its Killian's child?" Neal asks me.

"Yeah Im sure its his baby."

"Well you two keeping that baby will make Killian's life a disaster." Milah says.

"He also wanted to keep the baby its not just my choice."

"Well heres the thing it doesnt matter because Killian will never love you. He might love his child, but a whore like you will never get someone like him." Milah says walking away.

"Just remember Emma we all think your a whore even Killian still does. No one has changed toward you Emma and no one ever will." Neal says and walks away.

I walked out of the school and headed back home I didnt want to be at school and when I walked out Killian was walking in. I looked at him and walked passed him.

"Swan!" He yells after me.

"Leave me alone!"

I kept walking when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Emma talk to me." Killian says.

"What?"

Slow down." He says stopping me.

"Well you caught me. Gonna call me names too?"

"What no? Im not going to why would you think that?" He asks.

"Thats not what your friend said."

"What friends?" He asks me.

"Neal and Milah."

"Look they arnt my friends anymore after what they said about all this." He tells me.

"What are you talking about?"

"They said that I should just dip out on you." He tells me.

"Oh."

"I made my choice and no one will change it." He says to me.

"Well I guess I should go back to school."

"Nah just get yourself home. I'll cover for you at school." He says.

"Okay thanks."

I walked away and went home. Its nice to know that Killian was there for me.