Chapter 4

1week later.

Emma's POV

I went to the doctor again this week to see how far along I am. She told me that Im 3weeks even though I had sex 4weeks ago it takes a week to get pregnant. So I had to bring myself to tell my parents and Ruby. I have a month more to do so, but Anna and Elsa think I should tell them now. Elsa came with me to tell my mom and Im terrified of what she was going to say. So Anna said she would bring both my dad and Aunt so I could just tell my family and get it over with. I walked into my Aunts house and both of my parents were there not talking to one another but there.

"Emma whats the problem?" My mom asks me.

"I've done something stupid. You all are going to hate me."

I started crying and my dad grabs my hand.

"Emma talk to us we wont be mad." He says.

"I... I... Im... Im..."

"Emma dear are you going to say what I think your going to say?" My aunt asks.

"What do you think she is going to say?" Elsa asks.

"I think she is going to say that she is pregnant." My aunt says.

"Emma isnt pregnant." My dad yells.

"Actually dad I am."

He looked at me and walked out the door. My aunt went out after him.

"Anna we should leave Emma and her mom to talk." Elsa says taking Anna upstairs.

"We will be upstairs if you need us." Anna says.

"Mom look at me Im freaking out please talk to me."

"Emma what were you thinking?" She asks me.

"Mom it was a mistake."

"Emma I have made this mistake before." She says.

"So I was a mistake."

I just get up and run out the door. I ran over to Ruby's crying. When she saw me she pulled me in for a hug.

"Emma whats the matter?" She asks.

"My mother thinks Im a mistake."

"Emma why would she?" She asks me.

"Because I made a mistake and she said that I made the same mistake she did."

"Emma Im not following." She says.

"Ruby Im pregnant and I told my cousins last week and I told my parents and aunt today. Mh dad left madly and my mom said I made the mistake she did."

"Emma." She says hugging me.

"The worse part something my cousins and I know."

"And whats that?" She asks.

"I dont know who the father is."

I cried in her lap as she rubs my head.

"Have any clues to who it might be?" She asks me.

"Yeah I was around 6 guys that night and whoever it is left his leather jacket in my car."

"Maybe you should go see Dr.Hopper maybe he can help." She suggests.

One month ago the day after the party

I woke up in my car completely naked and no one was around me. I put my dress on and my head was pounding. I looked in the mirror in my car and I had hickeys all over my neck. Whoever I slept with did a good job marking his territory. I just wish I could remember. I drove home and my dad was in a state of panic.

"Emma! Emma! Thank god!" He says hugging me.

"Sorry Im late."

"Emma you scared me." He says.

"Dad I got really drunk last night and slept in my car instead of driving it."

"Oh them thats a good girl, but next time drunk or not please call me." He says.

"I will."

One month later.

I was at Ruby's when there was a loud knock was at the door. Ruby opened it and my dad rushed inside.

"Emma come with me now. We have to talk." He says calmly.

When we got outside I stopped outside his truck.

"What are going to tell me I made a mistake and that Im a mistake because mom already beat you to it."

"Emma your mother doesnt mean that she is in shock. Look at me Emma we are going to get through this. Emma your a good kid and now you have a person growing inside you." He says.

"Dad Im sorry. I should have said something. Now I have to tell you something worse."

"Whats that?" He asks.

"I have know idea who the father is."

He looked at me and frowned.

"Well when we find it out who it is Im going to kill him." He says.

"Dad no its okay really. I have a clue to who it might be."

He drove me home and I went up to my room tomorrow I was going to talk to Robin and August to see if one of them did this to me.