Chapter 15

Liam's POV

I know my dad likes to give Killian a good whack on the head and he mostly deserves it. I wonder how Killian got all beat up I guess he was in a fight again. He his been in fights and looked like that after since he was 5. I dont know why Killian has to pick fights with people. Usually Killian would come home and be seen all beat up and out dad says he say Killian picking a fight with someone. I dont see why Killian needs to just grow up. I guess I have to help my little brother.

Killian's POV

I was walking Emma home and her dad was at the front door. He looked at me as if he could kill me. I knew that look all to well its the look my father gives me every time he sees me.

"Emma your mother is here." Her dad says.

"Well I better go."

"No I think you should stay for dinner Killian." He says to me.

"Umm dad I dont think thats a good idea." Emma says.

"Very true. I should get home."

"Killian just do as I say." He says.

I guess being with them would be better then getting another beating from my dad.

"Yeah I guess this has to happen sooner or later."

"Very smart Jones." He says to me.

He walked inside and Emma turns to me confused.

"What?"

"You want to stay with the slut and her family." She says to me.

"No I dont want to stay with you or your family, but if it means your dad wont kill me  I'll stay."

"Nah he wont. He just wants whats best for me and this hole situation. Thats all he wont hurt you. Unless your like going to beat me till I bleed he wont do anything." She says.

"Really? You sure? He seems very intimidating to me."

"You can ran." She says.

"If I do he will hurt me down and kill me wont he?"

"Yeah most likely." She says.

"Well then we better get inside."

"Yeah I guess." She says.

We walked inside and I know I have to be on my best behavior. Emma didnt really speak to her mother and David basically was trying to make them talk I guess I was here just so David knows I support Emma or something.

"Umm I better get going."

"Yeah, I'll walk you out." David says.

He walked with me out the door and looked very mad. I was waiting for him to hit me, but instead he held out his hand.

"So Im not going to die?"

"No your not. You didnt have to stay, but the fact that you did makes me wonder what kind of guy you really are." He says.

"What?"

"Emma has told me since she was little that you cause her school life into misery, but Im starting to think thats all an act." He says.

"Look sir. I better go. My dad hates it when I run late."

"Well Killian whatever makes you act out you should really just be the woman respecting man I can tell you are." He tells me.

"I'll try sir. I must be on my way though."

"Of course." He says.

I walked away and couldnt but think about what he meant. Maybe I act out for a reason I dont even know myself?