Chapter 20

Killian's POV

Emma was now 6months pregnant and we have decided to keep the baby and today we will be finding out what we are having, but we have been talking about making it a surprise. I drove over to Emma's house to pick her up and she was sitting outside waiting for me. When she saw me she got in my car and I took her to the appointment.

"Emma its good to see you." Victor says hugging her.

"You too Victor and you know Killian." Emma says to him.

He put is hand on Emma's shoulder and it my bugged me.

"Hello Killian its nice to see you." Victor says holding out is hand.

"Good to see you too."

We went into to the room and he put his hand on her stomach. After awhile he was done with what he was doing.

"So would you like to know what your having?" He asked us.

"Can you give us a minute?" Emma asks.

He left the room and Emma looked at me.

"I know what your gonna ask. It your choice. I dont mind at all."

"Well I think we should be surprised." She says to me.

"I like that idea."

I was now happy that Emma and I have been getting along alot. This is going to be hard to get her to actually like me, but I hope we become something more.

A/N: Okay now Im letting you all pick. Comment either Boy or Girl to help me pick.