Chapter 5

Emma's POV

I got up and got dressed and my dad was waiting downstairs for me. He handed me my backpack and gave me a look.

"Dad Im fine really."

"Okay Em just making sure. Have a good day." He says.

"Thanks dad."

I hugged him and went to school. I was at my locker an just got it opened when it was shut again.

"Hello Swan." Killian says.

"God damn it Killian just one day can you just leave me alone."

"No its fun bugging you. So little slut how is being little miss whore going?" He asks.

"Killian! Dont be rude." Liam says coming up.

"Dude shes a slut." Killian tells his brother.

"Emma isnt a slut." Liam says.

"Yeah she is. As I recall you and her had sex what was it last year." Killian says.

"Yes last year just once doesnt mean she is a slut." Liam says.

"Yeah it does." Killian says.

"Go now Killian leave Emma alone." Liam says.

"Whatever." Killian says leaving.

"Sorry about him Emma he's you know..." He begins.

"A giant jackass."

"Yeah thats my brother again sorry." He says leaving.

It was time for class and when I walked in Regina threw paper at me. I just sat down in my sit and Ruby sat behind me. The bell rang and Mr. Albert walked in. Regina kept throwing things at me as was Killian.

"Ms.Mills and Mr.Jones pay attention." Mr.Albert says.

"Yeah pay attention idiots." Ruby says.

"Ms.Lucas dont." Mr.Albert says.

"Yeah whore dont." Regina says.

"Im whore, but your a bigger whore who has probably slept with her stepbrother." Ruby says back.

"Thats enough both of you to the principals office now." Mr.Albert yells.

"Whatever." Regina says.

"Okay." Ruby says.

Once they left he continued the lesson when he had to stop. He looked over to Killian who was talking to his main slut Milah.

"Killian Jones I have told you and told you to stop and you wont listen. Now get up and move to the other side of the room and take a seat behind Ms.Swan." Mr.Albert says.

Fuck now what am I going to do. Killian got up and sat behind me.

"Lucky you Swan." Killian whispers in my ear.

"Fuck off Jones."

I then felt like I was about to puke. Shit morning sickness. I raised up my hand.

"Yes Ms.Swan?" Mr.Albert says.

"I can I go to the bathroom please."

"You can wait. Its not an emergency." He tells me.

"No you dont understand I feel like Im going to puke."

Before he could say anything I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. I felt someone hold my hair back. Once I was done I got up.

"Are you okay?" A girl names Ariel asks.

"Yeah I think Im coming down with something."

"Okay I will walk you to the nurse." She says.

I didnt really know this girl that well other then she is on the cheerleading team with Regina. Once we got there she left and I called my dad. He came and took me home.

"Emma how do you feel now?" He asks me.

"Like I need to stay home for a few days."

"No. Your going to school, but I will let today slide alright." He says.

"Yeah okay."

"So tomorrow both Anna and Elsa will join you at school so they will take care of you." He tells me.

I nodded and once we got home I walked upstairs and went to bed.