Chapter 13

Emma's POV

I walked into the hospital and saw my dad waiting for me. My dad walked over to me and smiled.

"Im Liam. Killian is my brother." Liam says holding out his hand.

"Its nice to meet you Liam." My dad says shaking his hand.

"Emma! Hey! Come on I'll make this check up quick." Victor says.

I walked back with him and sat in the chair.

"I dont really know how this works."

"Dont worry Emma its going to be okay. Hey can I asks why the father of your child's brother came with you?" He asks me.

"Well Killian is an asshole with nothing better to do then make people suffer. Liam is a good guy that is at least helping me."

"Well Killian isnt the nicest guy in the world, but Liam helping you is a good thing." He says.

"Yeah I know."

"Okay all done." He says.

"Was that all?"

"No. Now we have to check on the baby. See that little thing right there. Thats your baby." He says.

"Aww its so little."

"Yes it is. Now here are some pamphlets that has to do with a pregnancy and I will see you next time." He says to me.

I got up and hugged him.

"Thank you."

"Thats what doctors do." He says.

"You mean doctor in training."

"Yeah basically. See you later Emma." He says.

My dad was sitting all alone. When he saw me he got up and went over to me.

"So how did it go?" He asks.

"It went fine. Where did Liam go?"

"He had to deal with that brother of his and if he doesnt succeed then I will." He tells me.

"Dad dont even worry about it Killian is a no good idiotic dick bag that made a mistake I dont really care what he wants anymore."

"Emma I know you feel that way, but you have to give him a chance. Not for you, but for the child you two now share." He tells me.

Damn it I hate when my father is right. I know Liam is right too. Killian and I have to stand on common ground for anything to work.

Killian's POV

Who does that hoe thinks she is yelling at me and making me look like a totally waist of skin. I hated Emma and now Liam is helping that little slut what the hell has come over my brother. What does he like her or something, because he cant I wont let him.

"Killian!" My father yells outside of the house.

I walked down the stairs and went outside and into his work shed.

"Yes father."

"Where is your brother?" He asks me.

"I dont know."

He walked over to me a smacks me in the face.

"I wont ask you again boy! Now where is your brother?" He asked again.

"I dont know!"

He punches me in the face and then kicked me down in the stomach to the ground.

"Now since you dont know where your brother is how about the child problem we have." He says.

"Look I dont know what you want me to do."

"What part of kill off that bastard of a child did you not understand." He says once again kicking me.

"Look its not something I can do."

He walked up to me and grabs me by my hair.

"You get rid of that child or I will get rid of it plus its mother as well." He says.

"Yes sir."

I walked out of my dad shed and walked into the house and went back into my room. Where Liam was waiting for me.

"Killian what happened to you?" He asks me.

"Oh nothing."

"So how is it going." He says.

"Where the fuck were you anyway?"

"I was with Emma. I took her to the check up. She need to meet up with her father." He tells me.

"What the fuck were you doing with that blond little bitch. Do you like her or something?"

"Umm no I dont like he, but someone has to step up for your lack of effort." He says to me.

"I dont want you near her understand."

"Why do you care?" He asks me.

"Because as long as your around her you become stupid." 

"Dont be such a dick." He says walking out.

I walked out of my room and went out of the house and went out for a walk. I look into a store window and saw my face. My eye was little bruised and my nose was bleeding and my lip was a little swollen. I kept walking an bumped into someone.

"Killian, what happened to you?" The person says.

I looked up and saw that slut herself Emma Swan.

"Non of your business slut."

"Hey no need to a jackass all the time." She says.

"Sorry. I better go."

"No thats not okay with me anymore. We need to talk now." She says.

She grabbed my arm and dragged me somewhere.