Chapter 3

Emma's POV

My life wasnt going as planned at all. I decide to talk to Merlin, Lance, and Arthur because they were the last people I remember talking to that night.

"Hey Emma how are you?" Merlin asks me.

"Good just can I ask you three something?"

"Sure Em whats up?" Lance asks.

"Well you know Regina's party awhile back. Well I kinda blacked out that night and I wanted to know if you saw me with any buddy when the party let out?"

"You were hanging around Neal and Graham last we saw." Arthur tells me.

"Anything else?"

"Yeah then later on I saw you with Walsh and Liam." Lance says.

"Okay is that all?"

"Ruby told us you were also with Robin and August." Arthur says.

"Anything more?"

"Well if it helps I saw you leave the party alone before anyone else left." Merlin says.

"Okay thanks."

I walked away fast that didnt help me at all I was around six guys all night and I left alone. If that were true I wouldnt be pregnant right now. I kept walking till I bumped into someone.

"Emma!!!" They both yelled hugging me.

It was my cousins Anna and Elsa. I wonder what they are doing here.

"Anna! Elsa whats up?"

"Not much, but our Aunt moved us here mostly so she can check on your dad." Anna says.

After their mom and dad past away a couple years go my dad was fine he just lost his sister Gerda. His other sister Ingrid took both Anna and Elsa in and moved them out of town after middle school.

"So how are you?" Elsa asks.

"Good."

They both looked at me.

"Shes lying." Anna says.

"Yep." Elsa agrees.

They took my hand and lead me to their house and dragged me upstairs.

"Welcome to my room now sit and talk." Anna say.

"You have to promise not to tell anyone till Im ready."

"Promise." They both say."

"Im Pregnant."

They both looked at me in shock neither one knew what to say.

"Whos the father?" Anna asks.

"Thats the worse part. I dont know."

"What do you mean you dont know?" Elsa asks.

"I was drunk and I was told I was around six guys that night and that I was seen leaving alone."

"Emma how is that possible?" Anna asks me.

"Not sure, but please keep this between us. I havent even told Ruby yet."

"But Ruby is your best friend." Elsa says.

"I know, I just dont want to tell her until I at least remember that night."

"How did you know you had sex that night?" Anna asks.

"Well I woke up naked in the backseat of my car alone."

"Lets go check your car for clues. Maybe the guy you were with left something behind." Elsa says.

We went over to my house and I opened my car doors. Anna checked the front incase he put something up there. Elsa check the trunk incase he threw something in there. I looked in the back where it happened. I reached my hand under the seat and felt something.

"Guys look."

"Is that your?" Anna asks.

"No."

"Is it your fathers?" Elsa asks me.

"Nope."

"So it must be his." Anna says.

"Yep. So Emma any idea whos this is?" Elsa says holding it up.

I looked at it and it looked familiar.

"Yep. This looks like a leather jacket that lots of guys wear at my school."

"Well that narrows it down." Elsa says.

"Sure does."

I put the jacket back under the seat. Not only does every guy wear one, but I was seen with lots of guys that night. I knew going to that party would be a mistake.