Chapter 7

2weeks later

Emma's POV

I walked around after school with Anna and Elsa since Ruby was in detention. I felt better knowing they were here and would help me. I only have one more week to know who the father is and Im terrified.

"Emma, Elsa and I were talking and we think you should well do something to find the father." Anna says.

"I get that, but what?"

"Well you already know that it wasnt Robin, Liam, August. Then last week you found out that it wasnt Walsh. So to know if it was Graham or Neal we have laid out a plan." Elsa says.

"And that would be?"

"We will put the jacket out and see which one takes it." Anna says.

"Then we will know for sure." Elsa says.

"Thats great."

I walked to the place were everyone would see the jacket and put it there. I have to say I was going to miss that jacket. I walked back and hid next to Anna and Elsa. People walked by and no one took it. Then Regina, Belle, and Lily walked over to it.

"Regina what are you doing?" Belle asks.

"Im going to take this." Regina says.

"Why?" Lily asks.

"Because I know who it belongs to." She says.

"Okay later." They say walking away.

"Great now Regina has it."

"Its okay maybe she will give it to either Neal or Graham." Anna says.

We waited for someone to come out. Neal and Graham both caught up to Regina. We listened into the conversation.

"Nice jacket G." Neal says.

"Its not mine." She says.

"I know. I just always like his jacket better." Neal says.

"Yeah Neal's right. Did you steal it?" Graham asks.

"No it was right here when I got here." She says.

"Well lats." Neal says walking away with Graham.

What the heck! She walked over to someone whos back was turned to us.

"This is your I believe." She says.

"Yeah. I've been looking everywhere for it thanks. Where did you get it?"The guy asks.

"Found it right there." She said pointing at the rail.

"Well thanks." He says.

Regina then walked off with Zelena and the rest of her friends. Liam comes up behind the guy.

"I see you got you jacket back." He says.

"Yeah I did." The guy says turning around.

KILLIAN!!!