Chapter 14

Emma's POV

I dragged Killian's dumb fucking ass to my special spot maybe I shouldnt be I have no choice I need to talk to him.

"Where the fuck are we slutbag?" He asks.

"This is were I go when I need to think."

"Okay, but why drag me here? I already got you pregnant." He says.

"Yes I know, but that is why we are here you fucking idiot."

"What that fuck do you want from me?" He asks.

"You know what I trying to be nice to you and all you do is be a jerk to me."

I started walking away when he grabs my arm.

"Im sorry Emma. I really am." He says.

"Yeah I dont believe you. You change your personality more then Regina changes her outfits."

"I know. Its just.." He starts but stops.

"You know what we have to do this together you can push me away. I dont even know why you hate me so much."

"I DONT HATE YOU AT ALL EMMA!" He yells at me.

"What? Then what did I ever do to deserver your torture?"

"Look I guess I was a bit jealous of you." He says.

"What? Why?"

"Because I would see you around town or before school and seeing you with your parents and being happy made me wanna just destroy everything you had." He says.

"So you were just jealous of me? What about your family?"

"Emma my brother and I get along fine. Regina and Zelena and I get along okay. Cora is actually nice to us all. Its just for years my dad and I bumped heads. Its like whatever I do he hates it." He tells me.

"Killian Im sure thats not true."

"Emma my father isnt the easiest guy in the world. He wants me to something horrible." He tells me.

"Killian your not really making sense."

"Look just stay inside. Dont go anywhere unless in a group. Please I dont want anything bad to happen to you or that child." He tells me.

"Umm okay. Is there something your not telling me?"

"No! Just listen to me Emma. Im trying to help you." He says.

"Okay. So what happened to your face anyway?"

"Oh I was playing around with the guys and things out outta hand." He says to me.

I looked him in the eyes and could tell there was more to everything he was saying. What is he hiding?

A/N: Hey guys just a quick note. I have two new stories up called A Friendship Like This and Her Pirate Prince. Please go check them out if you want.