Chapter 6

3week earlier

Ruby's POV

I couldnt find Emma anywhere I hope she was okay. Last anyone saw she was hanging out with Neal in the pool house. God I hope she is okay.

"Ruby looking hot." Liam says.

"Not to bad yourself."

"Wanna go up to my room?" He asks.

"Sure."

I sure Emma was fine.

Emma's POV

I was making our with some guy inside of my car. His lips find their way on to my neck. I left out short moans. He removed my dress and then his jacket and then his shirt.

"Let take this party to the back."

I climbed over the seat and got into the back and he climbs on top of me. I connect our lips again and I rub my fingers through his hair. He takes off my bra and I take off his pants. His fingers first enter me as we are still in a heated make out scene. After awhile he is inside me pounding himself in my hard. After awhile he gets his pants back on and I fall asleep. In the morning no one was there with me.

Present time.

Emma's POV

I had to go to school and lucky for me my cousins were there now. I walked throw the halls and saw Ariel again.

"Hey thank you for yesterday."

"Yeah your welcome." She says.

I walked away just as Regina walked up. I went over to Robin and August.

"Hey Emma we heard you were sick." Robin says.

"Not sick I ate something bad yesterday."

"Glade your better. So whats up?" August asks.

"Look Im trying to remember what happened the night of Regina's party. Do I you know have sex with either of you?"

"Not me. I saw you with Graham." August says.

"Not me either and for me I saw you with Walsh." Robin says.

"Anything else you both can tell me?"

"Yeah Ruby went up with Liam." August says.

"Okay thanks."

They both nodded and I walked away. So it wasnt Robin, or August, or Liam. So that leaves three guys left. I was seen with Walsh, Graham and Ruby said before she left that I was with Neal in pool room. God this is hard.