Chapter 17

Emma's POV

I woke up in a room at first I was a bit scared, but after a few minutes I remembered where I was. I sat up on the bed and got my phone. I had 10 missed calls from my dad, 30 texts from Ruby, a few messages from Elsa, Anna, and my mom. They were all worried about me this must be how worried Regina, Zelena, and Liam, and even Cora are about Killian. There was a knock on my door and Killian walked in.

"Your up." He says.

"Yeah I am."

"Well after you eat. I'll take you to the beginning of the forest and you can walk into town yourself." He tells me.

"No."

"What do you mean no?" He asks me.

"Im not going alone. Your coming with me."

"Emma I wont." He says.

"So you didnt do what your father wanted doesnt mean anything."

Killian's POV

She didnt understand no one will ever understand.

"YOU DONT GET IT!"

"Why are you yelling at me?" She asks me.

"Sorry. It just.. You guessed that my father is the one that has been hurting me all these years. You were right he beats me okay. No one know except me, my dad, my grandpa, and now you. So know you see why I cant go back."

"Killian people are worried about you. Regina, Zelena, Liam, and Cora are all looking for you. You have to go back." Emma tells me.

"Emma dont be crazy no one cares about me. No one is worried about me."

"Thats where your wrong. Check your phone and see for yourself." She tells me.

I got my phone out of my pocket and saw 40 from Regina, 30 from Zelena, 20 from Cora, and 80 from Liam. Emma was right there were people who cared about me.

"I guess you maybe right."

"Well then shall we go back." She says.

"I guess so."

We had breakfast with my grandfather and made our way back to town.

"If your dad hurts you Im sure there is something someone can do to help you." She says to me.

"Emma its not that simple."

She stops me in front me and turns to me.

"Killian if your being hurt by your father you need to tell someone. It could get worse. He could kill you." She says to me.

"I didnt know you cared so much Swan."

She just rolled her eyes at me and we continued walking back. Once we got back to town I walked Emma to her house.

"Look, what I meant back there was that if your father is hurting you it wont belong till someone else is also hurt by him." She says to me.

"Someone like you."

"Emma!" Her dad yells.

"Dad Im okay." She says to him.

"Killian, you know your family has been worried about you." He tells me.

"Yes I do. I just need to get away from... Everyone for a while."

"Killian tell him the truth. He is the towns sheriff." She says to me.

"Tell me what?" David asks.

I looked over at Emma. I knew she was right.

"Killian!" I heard Regina and Zelena yell.

"Killian we were worried sick." Cora says walking up with them.

"Dont ever do that again." Liam says behind them.

"I sorry. I really am."

"Why would you do that?" Regina asks me.

"It wasnt because of all of you, really I just had somethings on my mind."

"Killian! Tell them and my father. Tell them all." Emma demands.

"What is she talking about?" Liam asks.

"The reason I left was because of my father. He has been the one beating me and hurting me and causing me pain. The real reason Emma went missing was because he attacked her and I took her away so he wouldnt hurt her."

They all looked at me in shock. Cora, Regina, Zelena, and Liam took David to my father. I looked over at Emma and she looked at me. The moment I looked into those green eyes I realized that I never really hated her, but I only treated her so bad because Im in love with her.