Chapter 19

Killian's POV

I know Emma thinks this is all a joke or that my family are making me be nice to her. I know I have to do something to make her believe and I know it will take sometime. I went down the stairs for dinner everyone was already there.

"So Killian what did Emma want?" Cora asks me.

"She wanted to know if I had any thought on the baby."

"Thoughts on what?" Liam asks.

"About whether I wanted the baby or not."

"Well do you?" Regina asks.

"Im not sure yet."

"Well its tough decision." Zelena says.

"Yeah I know and I dont want to make the wrong one."

"Well thats the thing. All decisions have a consequence, but in the end whatever decision is picked you both will have to live with the choice." Cora tells me.

"I know."

"Well whatever the choice we all will support you." Cora says.

"Thanks."

After dinner I went outside and went for a walk. I didnt know if Emma wanted this baby or not, but same for me. I know that giving the baby up will be the easy choice, but the thought of someone raising my child scares me. Then theres keeping the baby where my life will never be the same again and Im going to be a 16 year old father. I dont know if I can do it, but maybe I can. I continue to walk and saw Emma with her dad outside the sheriff station.

"Killian!" Emma yells.

She walked over to me and she seemed happy.

"Whats up?"

"Well you know how my parents arnt together anymore." He says.

"Yeah I know. Whats that have to do with anything?"

"Well I talked to both of them and I told them they have to get along of me and they agreed." She tells me.

"Thats great Emma. Well since we are both here can we talk about this whole baby thing?"

"Sure." She says.

"Well I havnt stopped thinking about what you asked earlier."

"Oh you mean whether to keep the child or give it up?" She asks.

"Yeah thats it. Do you know what you want to do?"

"Well Im not sure. Things can be like this never happened if we give the baby up or our lives will change once we decided to keep it." She says.

"Yeah I know I thought of those things as well and Cora said whatever we choice we have to stick to it."

"Yeah I know. We need to pick something soon though." She says.

"Yeah I know. What are you leaning towards?"

"Well I dont want to say something that could make you change your choice just to do what I chose." She tells me.

"Why dont you two tell me and I will say whether you agree or not." David says walking up to us.

Emma and I nodded and told him what we wanted. He just looked at us and didnt say anything, but walked away.

"Uh Dad!" Emma yells.

"Why did he leave?"

"I dont know, but we need to know if we agree." She says to me.

"We could just tell each other now."

"Okay on three." She says.

"One."

"Two." She says.

"Three."

We both said the same thing. It was good to know we are on the same page.