Chapter 16

Emma's POV

I was over at Ruby's laying on her bed and she was on the computer looking up things I need to know for a pregnancy. All I could think about was last week when Killian was very respectful of my father and family. He has the most hard and confusing personality ever. I hated it he changed all the time sometimes he is nice and other he is that rude jackass.

"Emma. Emma!" Ruby yells.

"Yeah whats up?"

"Whats on your mind?" She asks.

"Nothing."

"Liar." She says.

"Okay fine Killian. Killian Jones is on my mind."

"Wait Killian? Why the actually fuck would Killian be on your mind?" She asks me.

"Well it has to do with the fact he is nice and then rude."

"Oh yeah that. Like I told you the days he plays nice is just setting you up for the next day dicking out at you." She says.

"Yeah I know."

"I really thought you wanted to talk about  how everyday Killian comes to school all beat up and bruised all over." She says.

"Yeah I know right. I talk to Liam and he told me that Killian told him that him and some friends have been rough housing around to blow off steam."

"Well I know all of his friends and non of them look like they have been hurt." She tells me.

"Maybe Killian just loses."

"Yeah right Killian doesnt take anyones crap so he would be the one to win. He has to be fighting someone that he cant hurt." She says.

There was a knock on the door and Ruby went downstairs and came back up with Regina and Zelena.

"What in the world?"

"Where is he?" Regina asks me.

"Wheres who?"

"Killian!" Zelena yells.

"I dont know."

"Why would Emma know?" Ruby asks them.

"Because on Friday Killian and his dad had a huge fight." Regina says.

"Yeah then he walked out of the house and we havent seen him and today is Sunday." Zelena says.

"Look I dont know where Killian is, but I will help you find him."

"Nah thats okay." Regina says.

"Regina let her help." Zelena says.

"Okay fine you can help us." Regina says.

"Where have you checked?" Ruby asks them.

"Everywhere. We asked all his friends. We asked school people. My mom told the sheriff. Liam is freaking out wondering where is brother is." Regina says.

"Okay well you two keep searching for him like double check just in case he moved to a place you already searched." Ruby says.

"Okay and what will you and pregnant do?" Regina asks.

"Emma and I will just ask people if they saw him and where he went." Ruby says.

Regina and Zelena left and Ruby and I went looking and when it was like dark out Ruby went to check the diner and I wanted outside. When I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around to be facing this man.

"Umm hello."

"Hi are you Emma Swan?" The man asks me.

"Yes I am. Who are you?"

"Im Killian's father." He says.

"Oh well its nice to meet you."

"Yeah hey could you follow me for a moment so we can talk about this whole thing that way no one will try to butt in?" He asks me.

"I really dont know my friend is inside."

"It will just take a moment." He says.

"I guess."

I followed him to the back of Granny's diner and he turned to me.

"You know my son didnt do what I told him to do." He says.

"Im sorry what?"

"He failed and now I have to do this. So just so you know this isnt personal." He says holding up a knife.

"What are you doing?"

I slow back away from him and he comes closer.

"You see I told that son of mine to kill this child inside you, but for some reason he said he couldnt do that, because you said it wasnt a choice to do. So I said if he wont then I will and that I will be killing the mother too." He says coming closer to me.

"Leave her alone." Someone says.

"Killian my dear boy stop hiding in the shadows." His father says.

Killian walked out from behind the wall and he was now standing me.

"Father stop this is wrong." Killian says.

"I dont care." He dad tells him walking closer to us.

Killian takes my bag off my shoulder and smacks his father in the face with it. He then takes my hand and pulls me away. After along time of running we finally made it to where were we were headed.

"Come on its okay." Killian says to me.

"Where are we?"

"An abandoned house in the forest." He says.

"Wait what?"

"Well it actually its my dads fathers house he likes to be alone. Also no one in my family or anyone in the town knows about this place because either they dont come this far or because my family thinks he is dead." Killian says.

"And lets keep it that way." A man says walking into the room.

"Grandpa this is Emma. Emma this is my grandfather Samuel." Killian says.

"Its nice to meet you Emma." Samuel says.

"You too."

"Well its late and Im sure Emma must be tried. Killian why dont you show her to the guest room." Samuel says.

I followed Killian to the guest room an was looking around.

"Your going to be fine here tonight. Tomorrow you can go and tell your father everything." Killian tells me.

"What about you?"

"I wont be coming back to town." He says.

"Why?"

"Emma thats not important." He says.

"No you know that they wont keep you father locked up for long."

"Yeah he is going to be mad at me." He says.

"Your father is the one that has been beating you isnt he."

"Just go to bed Emma." He says and walked out of the room.