Whoops

Oookay... Well apparently I'm a clumsy fool of a Took... I went sledding with my little brother a week ago and got a concussion. This tree decided it'd be great fun to team up with the ice on the ground and smack me in the head.

Yeah.

So that has been the extent of my past week. Laying in the dark, doing nothing, listening to nothing, only coming out for doctor visits, for a week. I get to go back to school for half days now. Joy of all possible joys right? Yup.

I'm allowed back on my iPod for a little while now, but if my head starts hurting again, I basically have to throw it away and treat it like I'm Ron and the iPod is a big, hairy spider.

Apparently I suffered from some memory loss, i cant remember the entire week of school before Saturday when I hit my head. It's a bit freaky... It's like there's this big void where something should be filling it.

Anyways, I should be getting better now, and if not... Well, people should just start calling me Dory. Just keep swimming!

Oh! Before I forget, my comments for stories aren't working. I can't see any replies to comments you guys have left on my stories :( if you guys still have requests or comments on the story, PM me and I'll be able to respond.

By the way, how are you guys doing? It's been ages since I've actively been on Wattpad.